John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
you haven't seen little life? it's what emade+ does but he doesn't hyperfocuses on it.

takumi after being beat, he will starve to death if you don't put food in his inventory.
yea but that doesn't count as finding him in limit of days, just being a boss but u have to save him by putting food in him

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
:rolleyes:this?

location to place where she stands
combat area usually larger than territory
and in territory area, she can use facility inside the blue circle, like going to the bed inside the stone house
...etc
View attachment 3677964
don't give that to me i was just interpreting or at least trying to what the other dude said/typed. nevertheless: this does help, so thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: John8r9

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
Scummy new save game.
Everything is pretty much untouch.
There is a animation gallery. Just press Shift+P in the main menu, this is not a full save.
Save File Location: Mad_Island_Steam\Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML

Whatever that is at the base in the save can be remove/move.
So far, the only thing I left is a few interesting native that I spawned and some workbenches.

Has waypoint for pretty much most of the location/event/villages. (Except Caves - Spider Boss/Dungeon with 10 Levels)
Just use Map Guide Link to figure out what is going on.
OP Stats except for the Girl MC's health for those who want to be defeated.

If you want specific items, you can learn how to spawn them at Item Spawning Link.

Else use cheat engine for higher amount of items.
Item - 4 bytes
Durability - Float
Health - Float
Skill points - 4 bytes
MC Level - 4 bytes (Reduce the amount of enemies in raids, from what I deduce.)

Remember there are also Developer Command Link as well.

Tbh, what I want in this game is probably a bin/trash/garbage bin.
Sometimes I just don't want junk in my inventory or on the floor.
Flesh collector is good for eating corpse when the native keep raiding and dying around base.

Lmk if the save works.*
Search tags: Save, Cheat, Console, Guide, Map

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
not rly, u won't stay at the base for ages, but u will hear mourning sound, or check their status, theres history if her virginity was taken by someone else. If they got pregnant, the log will show up like XXXX is pregnant with XXXX's child, u can stop them having sex in their status screen tho
View attachment 3677981
You can see it, just leave a random bed out in the middle of your base.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Does anyone know if the native has sex with each other?
Women do lesbian sex when I put them in the same place for so long, I don't know what happens if you get a male companion cause I don't have them only my own children.

Reactions: Skalli

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
where the necrophilia "tag" content ? underground woman npc is that it ?
I don't know I didn't try that. My guess is you need to progress the story to get a character that unlocks this feature like the cyborg after getting the scientist.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Your guide said nothing on finding Keiko/Raika and then Takumi's harem. But I think I just had passed enough time after tying him up.
huh, the fat guy i mean there is takumi, go to the left side of purple area and reach the green crystal and he will tell u he got captured

Reika should be here i think
i remember all quests about her are on the right side of this place
View attachment 3677348
the red flags, the green one down there (i am saving the choice so i haven't done it lol, do it if u want), the light green place at the top there has it too if i am correct, just look if there are green crystal marking there

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
huh, the fat guy i mean there is takumi, go to the left side of purple area and reach the green crystal and he will tell u he got captured

Reika should be here i think
When I go to that spot it tells me "Not yet, explore more."

quert546

Dec 17, 2020
Scummy new save game.
Everything is pretty much untouch.
Considering that there is no gallery, this is not a full save.
Save File Location: Mad_Island_Steam\Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML

Whatever that is at the base in the save can be remove/move.
So far, the only thing I left is a few interesting native that I spawned and some workbenches.

Has waypoint for pretty much most of the location/event/villages. (Except Caves - Spider Boss/Dungeon with 10 Levels)
Just use Map Guide Link to figure out what is going on.
OP Stats except for the Girl MC's health for those who want to be defeated.

If you want specific items, you can learn how to spawn them at Item Spawning Link.

Else use cheat engine for higher amount of items.
Item - 4 bytes
Durability - Float
Health - Float
Skill points - 4 bytes
MC Level - 4 bytes (Reduce the amount of enemies in raids, from what I deduce.)

Remember there are also Developer Command Link as well.

Tbh, what I want in this game is probably a bin/trash/garbage bin.
Sometimes I just don't want junk in my inventory or on the floor.
Flesh collector is good for eating corpse when the native keep raiding and dying around base.

Lmk if the save works.*
To access the gallery, press [Left Shift + P] in the menu

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Okay after saving Keigo/Reika from Takumi head north after Takumi. FInd him with his harem and beat him then pick tie him up. Give him food to survive for 2 days. Go back to get the Walkie Talkie from him then I finally let me do the purple area event.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes