dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
so is this game complete?
no completed tag = not complete :WeSmart:

i do have my hopes up because emade+ is japanese so it's a high chance the game will be complete instead of doing what westerners tend to do...

1716855517938.png
it has plenty of features though and on steam it's listed as Early Access.

Reactions: bebe2803

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Okay after saving Keigo/Reika from Takumi head north after Takumi. FInd him with his harem and beat him then pick tie him up. Give him food to survive for 2 days. Go back to get the Walkie Talkie from him then I finally let me do the purple area event.
so u mean its fine now?

quert546

Dec 17, 2020
The game is not complete, but the steam version is the 1.0 version which is the polished version for release. There are guides and stuff for questions on their discord

Reactions: wazxy

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
so u mean its fine now?
Nope looks like an alternate route. I got a scene of Keigo/Raika/Yona/Man talking about building a bridge. Takumi calls and says he is being chased. Man offers to go but I get "Underdevelopment" at the purple spot and a new quest marker by the village near the Lab that was Blue (Man only) however when I warped over there it greyed out.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Nope looks like an alternate route. I got a scene of Keigo/Raika/Yona/Man talking about building a bridge. Takumi calls and says he is being chased. Man offers to go but I get "Underdevelopment" at the purple spot and a new quest marker by the village near the Lab that was Blue (Man only) however when I warped over there it greyed out.
yea thats wut i mean, u need to head to the other side to enter, u can't enter from village down there first, it grey out because inside the prison theres another cave in it
1716856181200.png

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone having trouble saving? For some reason I can't click on the gear in the bottom right and I haven't been able to figure out how to save without it.

Reactions: Zelchar

Kuzoo

Jun 6, 2021
How do i get a npc back from the standby place?
I accidentally sent them there.

Also do I need to do something to get the friend list thing?

Last edited:

Flint260

Mar 11, 2020
I just started the game and died due to starvation lol, i had 12 berries but im not sure what button to press to eat them.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Anyone having trouble saving? For some reason I can't click on the gear in the bottom right and I haven't been able to figure out how to save without it.
press TAB to show options menu if you can't click the gear.

I just started the game and died due to starvation lol, i had 12 berries but im not sure what button to press to eat them.
right click items in order to equip or consume it, like in minecraft.

Reactions: Flint260

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
i know but u have to go inside the cave but using the top entrance, wait how did u get that ore in ur inventory, i search all purple area but didn't find any
Another cheese warp or climb a seemingly unclimbable wall? Iron Pick on the small purple crystals.

rswift

Jul 21, 2021
I can't figure out how to save either. Clicking the gear brings up the option for me, but a blank box appears when I click save and it doesn't give me any sort of option to actually save. Untitled.jpg

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Seems like a semi neat game but when I saved, closed the game, then opened it again - I try to open my save and the game just seems like it's loading but then the whole game crashes.

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
Since I let Takumi die I should probably start over, but where the hell is the plant bench? Ive looked everywhere in the swamp after killing the boss

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes