MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ehh here gonna little spoiler. I reailze that killing ur other friend literally destroy one work force. Eventually u can convince him soo kept pursue him. These guys dont eat and drink

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
How do i make NPC's and other MC follow me? i want to bring other mc to another place
The other main character can't follow you. Click on any other friendly character and select follow, raise your Leader stat to increase the party points you have. Each follow costs so many points.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Ehh here gonna little spoiler. I reailze that killing ur other friend literally destroy one work force. Eventually u can convince him soo kept pursue him. These guys dont eat and drink
Food only drains when regening health and water only seems to go down when working.

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
uhm i cant reproduce it..
did you done this step? Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll

Edit:
another person just gave feedback that it works for them, can you tell me exactly how you installed it? :)
i didnt override the DLL instead i just cut and paste it to another folder for backup and paste your dll on the Mad Island_Data → Managed
thats what prob messed it up

Jun 12, 2021
i didnt override the DLL instead i just cut and paste it to another folder for backup and paste your dll on the Mad Island_Data → Managed
thats what prob messed it up
no thats fine too, even preferred to create a backup, i update the thread aswell with it xd
does it work now tho?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I see. btw i sus raid came tie to biome. I saw it saying lv50 ish something but i was out gather stuff so teleport from end game zone back to my base soo they dont get a chance to catch me. I will try catch raid calling horn thing and test that out
btw does anyone found reliable way of getting seed back after harvest or farm seed? I dont like that have to destroy raid just to found onion seed and also anyway to check food moral? I think i saw it once also need a way to rise moral easily too

Jun 12, 2021
after interact with working table WASD didnt work
All work for me. But WASD control stopped to works after activating tab. But after unknow combo of keys It's moving again.
Im so lost, are you guys 100% sure you werent typing in the text field?
Pls tell me the steps you guys did to get this issue :c <3

Edit:
Found it, it's tho standard like that,
It happen when you press "Enter" to open the Vanilla Coammnd prompt of the game.
By Pressing Enter again it closes it tho it restricts the user any input like WASD.
(Not cause of my mod luckily xd)

Last edited:

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
I just pick them up and toss them in the sea.
If you've explored the underground caverns and picked up 10 mad orbs and 10 flesh you can craft a cleanup chest.
It will consume all corpses in a large radius to create 'flesh'.

Alternatively, just save/exit to title/load. The map cleans up all drops on fresh load.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
How u find life orb tho? it need that too to craft and I feel like i missing something. I found Japan military moscot anime furry and they need all kind of orb

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
If you've explored the underground caverns and picked up 10 mad orbs and 10 flesh you can craft a cleanup chest.
It will consume all corpses in a large radius to create 'flesh'.

Alternatively, just save/exit to title/load. The map cleans up all drops on fresh load.
I just go to that cave as all the underground women (no old) drop the medium exp fruit.

Monorosetta

Feb 12, 2023
Im so lost, are you guys 100% sure you werent typing in the text field?
Pls tell me the steps you guys did to get this issue :c <3
after login the game i interact with bonfire and open crafting tab but when i get away from it, somehow the crafting tab of bonfire didn't close and must be put to inventory to close the crafting tab then i create workbench and somehow after interact with it the crafting tab wasn't open and WASD didn't work. Note: im not typing in text field btw.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh time to cap old natives then Hehehaha. I didnt know freakin diff kind of natives can craft certain thing.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes