Jun 12, 2021
after login the game i interact with bonfire and open crafting tab but when i get away from it, somehow the crafting tab of bonfire didn't close and must be put to inventory to close the crafting tab then i create workbench and somehow after interact with it the crafting tab wasn't open and WASD didn't work. Note: im not typing in text field btw.
thy for the nice written reproduction!
I tested on the old version the [v2024-05-23] and i indeed encounter the issue then, it works fine on the newer version
So updating should fix it :)

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Are the necrophilia, amputee and cannibalism parts integral to the gameplay somehow, or is that all skippable? The game looks otherwise pretty good, but those make it a lot less appealing to me if mandatory.

• Haha
Reactions: Elf Slave Trader

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Are the necrophilia, amputee and cannibalism parts intergral to the gameplay somehow, or is that all skippable? The game looks otherwise pretty good, but those make the game a lot less appealing to me if mandatory.
Cannibalism is completely optional, amputee is mostly avoidable but one quest does feature is a bit.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
After pressing TAB, you couldn't use WASD?
Maybe you got stuck in the command textbox for a moment?
I can't seem to reproduce the issue. D:
Alright. You can't no more interact with NPC. If use interact key, game become laggy for few secs and NPC interacting menu not opening. Same issues with other objects.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
i think it should be fixed after updating the game! :DD
Yesturday update note:

■ Bug fixes and adjustments
・Fixed a bug where the white tiger would not appear.
・Fixed a bug where a log saying "Base changed" would appear during loading if the base flag was placed.
・Fixed a bug where the ally Keigo would remain displayed after Keigo was killed in an event.
・Fixed a bug where young men could not impregnate others.
Adjusted pregnancy determination during sex between natives.
・Fixed a bug where food would be used up in the food storage after interacting with it until another item with inventory was touched.
・Fixed a bug where NPCs would stop moving when switching from a bow to another weapon.

Jun 12, 2021
Yesturday update note:

■ Bug fixes and adjustments
・Fixed a bug where the white tiger would not appear.
・Fixed a bug where a log saying "Base changed" would appear during loading if the base flag was placed.
・Fixed a bug where the ally Keigo would remain displayed after Keigo was killed in an event.
・Fixed a bug where young men could not impregnate others.
Adjusted pregnancy determination during sex between natives.
・Fixed a bug where food would be used up in the food storage after interacting with it until another item with inventory was touched.
・Fixed a bug where NPCs would stop moving when switching from a bow to another weapon.
which version do you currently play on? not the 2024-05-25 or?
The mod is for Mad Island 2024-05-25 ^^

Also thy for testing!

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Im so lost, are you guys 100% sure you werent typing in the text field?
Pls tell me the steps you guys did to get this issue :c <3

Edit:
Found it, it's tho standard like that,
It happen when you press "Enter" to open the Vanilla Coammnd prompt of the game.
By Pressing Enter again it closes it tho it restricts the user any input like WASD.
(Not cause of my mod luckily xd)
By tab I was mean crafting window on workbench

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes