MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhh breeding farm....and I thought it breed animal but instead it harvest it produce. Dang translation error
1 produce each animal in pen

btw I saw that regard of characteristic of that mob like they walk slow. they still jogging fast to work place anyway. I have the elderly
and I see it. soooo that why the freakin farmer didnt really work that fast. They let the crop in the field for too long it going back to produce even more seeds

Last edited:

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Left shift + P on the title menu.
Lifehack: If open gallery before new game or loading game, island will be loaded as usuall you starting game. In fact, MC just invisible, but hostile NPC can attack you and kill. And then, when you go back to main menu and start new game, you island load in 1 second!

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
Sure is confusing, pigs only shit and chickens don't seem to do anything, only give eggs in the other thing, not the breeding farm.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So just to double check. The ONLY thing the DLC adds is loli content? So if I'm not interested in that, I'm not missing anything else?
It also adds shotas. But they don't seem to do anything sexy yet.
But yes, if you're not interested in that, feel free to skip the DLC. The game has enough bad stuff that you'll feel yourself edgy even without adding loli.

i have a question...how can i get sand to make glass?
Thanks
You start the game on a sandy beach. Just grab your shovel and dig some up.
When a shovel is in your hands, right-click digs. You'll need to be moving because the game refuses to dig the same place twice, but there is a lot of sand on the beach.

Alternatively, put a dig site on the beach, and set your tame humans to dig.

is there a way to fast remove all the dead bodies at your base
Fastest I know is to save the game and load it again. But note that it also repopulates native villages. Which can be a good thing if you want to take their women.

Is there a way to transform corn into seeds or the only way to get them isto farm natives?
btw does anyone found reliable way of getting seed back after harvest or farm seed? I dont like that have to destroy raid just to found onion seed
You can craft potatoes and wheat into seed yourself. For all other plants, you need to wait until they dry out, and harvest them at that point.

and also anyway to check food moral? I think i saw it once also need a way to rise moral easily too
Tame humans "status" page includes morale, libido, relationships and other stuff. It doesn't seem to work this way for main characters.

scrublord1

Apr 19, 2018
i was sarcastic to the big breasted chubby woman, and now she hates me and tells me not to come near her anymore? is her quests bricked now? i have a steak set for her but idk how to have her accept it

Jun 12, 2021
Lifehack: If open gallery before new game or loading game, island will be loaded as usuall you starting game. In fact, MC just invisible, but hostile NPC can attack you and kill. And then, when you go back to main menu and start new game, you island load in 1 second!
Nice! thy for letting us know! Testing will be way more comfortable now ^^

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
i was sarcastic to the big breasted chubby woman, and now she hates me and tells me not to come near her anymore? is her quests bricked now?
yes, you need a steak set in your inventory in order to offer it to her and then go to sex, just leave the convo until you have the set to offer it to her.
1716927032552.png

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Are the necrophilia, amputee and cannibalism parts integral to the gameplay somehow, or is that all skippable? The game looks otherwise pretty good, but those make it a lot less appealing to me if mandatory.
Of course it is skippable, amputee only if you do it, the enemies don't do it to you, the enemies do the gore to you if you are Yona and cannibalism also only if you try it

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I notice my native start a fight after they keep getting rejected. Well, we kill em and they dont get up it seem. Usually I see them get up by healing themsalve but this time they didnt. I wonder if there other factor they start a fight in first place. Moral maybe?
no bed in house/tent for them to sleep, the people they don't like were inside their territory/combat area, and the third reason u mentioned about it, and finally yes, its moral...check ur friends list on the left bottom first, if theres any orange bar on them that means they almost want to beat others up (moral with -27 for example)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Screenshot 2024-05-29 031643.png
man, It work only on sheeps and probably pig in their breeding space

EDIT: Look like u need miker to get cow milk. I just place it down there a moment ago

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes