John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
what i have seen there some kind body modefication so i wonder abaut one thing...
we can modify character what we controling (Yona for example) like adding dick to Yona or adding dick to female follower.
if someone know pls let me know
nope, only cyborg can become futa

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How do i make NPC's and other MC follow me? i want to bring other mc to another place
click on them and press follow, and check ur value of the red flag thingy on the top left of the screen, other mc will take 4 space per one, if u don have enough space, upgrade ur skill

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Btw they came break my shSt but look like my stuff regenrate itself? soo kind of dev and turn out that L50 ish raid doesnt mean anything. it still the same size and man.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
is there a way to fast remove all the dead bodies at your base
or use the monster thingy craft from the meat workbench to convert them into flesh but with 10% of ur hp per times, or just save the game first and load it again

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I see. btw i sus raid came tie to biome. I saw it saying lv50 ish something but i was out gather stuff so teleport from end game zone back to my base soo they dont get a chance to catch me. I will try catch raid calling horn thing and test that out
btw does anyone found reliable way of getting seed back after harvest or farm seed? I dont like that have to destroy raid just to found onion seed and also anyway to check food moral? I think i saw it once also need a way to rise moral easily too
leave them to wilt and u can get seeds, killing birds or natives for seeds (usually), i did mention a way at the bottom of my guide
1716928269482.png
moral check

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Abortion potion on a pregnant native. Old Native can create it by using Red Herb and Rotten Meat (which is made by him to using raw meat).
hm, well, without the midwifery home, give birth on the ground can also get that life orb (failed to give birth)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
after login the game i interact with bonfire and open crafting tab but when i get away from it, somehow the crafting tab of bonfire didn't close and must be put to inventory to close the crafting tab then i create workbench and somehow after interact with it the crafting tab wasn't open and WASD didn't work. Note: im not typing in text field btw.
try pressing the wood hammer at the left bottom again?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
alright, no more go out collect animal. this game getting on my nerve with how i knock 4 chicks just for them all to be male? then you better not mind me spamming trap right?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
alright, no more go out collect animal. this game getting on my nerve with how i knock 4 chicks just for them all to be male? then you better not mind me spamming trap right?
get a small wooden cage man, u don't have to go out to hunt them, they go inside by themselves (rabbit, chicken..)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
where to get soybean?
That has some of extreme fetishes. But curiously enough, it does not seem to force to eat tits instead of berries or rail a legless hanger instead of a follower. So it is possible to play as a nice guy I guess.

potato, carrot, corn - natives
onion - small native (fire-throwing)
garlic - big natives
wheat - chicken
cabbage - sheep
tomato, soy - bird
green pepper - mushroom plants
kill the birds and get the soybean seeds

Reactions: Eleyth

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Hah, out of 4 births I have gotten 1 girl. However 2 of the 4 wheren't MC's.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes