MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Btw i didnt notice the spare for giantess on first time but i click on ....? And it end with i leave her be and she only invite me to her place. I then drag her about and grind her love stats but turn out still no sax option unlike green hair tan girl

Look like have to go seduce route only. Despite left her in camp she her history say she has sax

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
Thy Supreme_Evil <3
now i guess i fully implement all cheats like godmode etc. in a time or it woudnt really be a finished cheat mod hehe

Sup! I created some cheat function for personal use and decided to share it, like i kinda did with my other cheats ^^
Have fun!

Mad Island [v2024-05-25]

- **Key B:** Opens GUI with all the Commands
(All commands are displayed, though not all are fully implemented yet. Most should work, except those that require more than just a number as input. Here you can check if the command did come through:
  • Open the text box by pressing Enter.
  • Click on the command button. (for example "atk" Btn which should work or "craft" which should not work completely)
  • If the command is processed successfully, it will not show in the text box.
  • If the command still appears in the text box, you'll need to manually type and complete it. ("/craft " should be shown )
)
**Passive:**
- Free Crafting
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. (use with Harvesting skill)
- Harvesting skill instead of x1.5 its now x100 then x200, x300
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

Info: well its my personal stuff that i use to have fun thats why there is no godmode and stuff like that, tho you can easily achieve it with the function given here :DD (probably going to expand it.. so godmode will in some point of time be there most likely)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EA Build 2024.5.25 V0.0.2 → Assembly-CSharp_v1.rar
Latest Update at 2024.05.28
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.
This broke my save game file. :/

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
That why i avoid mod. Dont trust anything het til game ready if u want cheat just cheat urself. It easy like their old game Black Market they code thing very cheaply

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
uhm i cant reproduce it..
did you done this step? Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll

Edit:
another person just gave feedback that it works for them, can you tell me exactly how you installed it? :)
Drag and drop into the file route. I tried to my save and it got stuck in the loading function when you load a save up.
Not much you can do now but if you start by saying it will break your game save file it wouldn't be so bad. Because I would have valued my 6 hour save file over this mod. So I wouldn't have used it unless I reset.

Rentaro

May 6, 2017
Thank god the Moon Light item exists. I was worried that every light source in this game was shitty. You'll need cores from the floor 5 dungeon boss and plus titanium from the lab to craft it with Cassie from the lab though so that does kind of make it a pain to get them.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
that how u freakin get more seed with uncraftable veggie one. left it in planter awhile and they become seeds. Not work with wheat and potato. Game don't freakin teach me this and make grind little miserable. I swear they need to code extra slot for seeds

Djakise

May 12, 2020
Thy Supreme_Evil <3
now i guess i fully implement all cheats like godmode etc. in a time or it woudnt really be a finished cheat mod hehe

Sup! I created some cheat function for personal use and decided to share it, like i kinda did with my other cheats ^^
Have fun!

Mad Island [v2024-05-25]

- **Key B:** Opens GUI with all the Commands
(All commands are displayed, though not all are fully implemented yet. Most should work, except those that require more than just a number as input. Here you can check if the command did come through:
  • Open the text box by pressing Enter.
  • Click on the command button. (for example "atk" Btn which should work or "craft" which should not work completely)
  • If the command is processed successfully, it will not show in the text box.
  • If the command still appears in the text box, you'll need to manually type and complete it. ("/craft " should be shown )
)
**Passive:**
- Free Crafting
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. (use with Harvesting skill)
- Harvesting skill instead of x1.5 its now x100 then x200, x300
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

Info: well its my personal stuff that i use to have fun thats why there is no godmode and stuff like that, tho you can easily achieve it with the function given here :DD (probably going to expand it.. so godmode will in some point of time be there most likely)

EA Build 2024.5.25 V0.0.2 → Assembly-CSharp_v1.rar
Latest Update at 2024.05.28
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.
***(Yandex translated)***
What kind of virus are you fucking with? Why the hell are you changing network connections, and even more so creating a protocol connection.
Че за вирус, ты охренел? Какого хрена ты изменяешь сетевые подключения, и тем более создаешь подключение по протоколу.
|
Do not try to download or archive the game.
Не вздумайте ни скачивать ни тем более архивировать в игру.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmm I guess using monster girls are better for all kind of labour. Unlike natives they dont stop working in night time

Can anyone check this for me? the compaion slot usage is soo large for natives and heroes characters soo I wonder if it is because deep in island are high tier natives unlike the by the shore natives so they usage are even more
I plan to spamming pocket expand item u can buy from furry trader on them so they can help me haul stuff

Last edited:

Djakise

May 12, 2020
View attachment 3672456

Overview:
You and four friends are enjoying a cruise ride when the boat collides with a rock and sinks.
You wake up on an unknown island where you meet the other protagonist of this game with whom you will start your days of survival with. The goal is to find your friends and escape the island.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-28
Release Date: 2024-05-25
Developer: E-made+ - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2024-05-25
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Little Life
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains bizarre elements, cruelty, fresh blood, mutilations, wounds, internal organs, etc.
For sensitive people it's better not to try to play this game.
Note: Don't share banned (R7) content from Ci-en.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Dev Commands - Uncensor -
Cheats

BurningLlama thanks for the share!

View attachment 3672457 View attachment 3672458 View attachment 3672459 View attachment 3672460 View attachment 3672461 View attachment 3672462 View attachment 3672463 View attachment 3672464
View attachment 3672465 View attachment 3672466 View attachment 3672467 View attachment 3672468 View attachment 3672469 View attachment 3672470 View attachment 3672471 View attachment 3672472
View attachment 3672473 View attachment 3672474 View attachment 3672475 View attachment 3672476 View attachment 3672477 View attachment 3672478 View attachment 3672479 View attachment 3672480
***(Yandex translated)***
Remove the cheat mode, this is a virus with which it will have a connection to your PC.
|
Удали чит-режим, это вирус с помощью которого он заимеет подключение к вашему ПК.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Can somebody tell me how to start a first quest? I started the game and since then, I'm just running around without purpose...
There's a marker on the map to get event or quest the red markers for female character the blue markers for male character and the green markers for both

Reactions: zac max

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Oh my gosh am so freakin dumb...so Goldfish are not made out of gold. I was fishing them in that pound my starter base for ages for Golden fish

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
View attachment 3675475
additional memo 2
rejuvenation potion can lower old man age by 1 (craft by the old man)
rejuvenation potion can lower old man age by 10

once his age was younger enough, he will become the man with axe running in the pic, and u can craft battle axe from him

same for old lady
View attachment 3675485
You mean the rejuvenation secret potion? I tried the craft one only low 1 soo that other one are secret one isnt it. Btw game say cannot use this item anymore and max only age at 60 I suppose you should say that only secret one can bring their age down more than that? I about to get on that

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes