HappyWaifu

Apr 18, 2020
'' This game contains bizarre elements ''
Won't lie, the screenshots tend to confirm that affirmation for once

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
hi guys, I need help with 2 questions.
1. How do you build a midwifery house? Do I need a special work bench for that? If, so, what work bench do I need exactly?
2. How does animal farming work? I have built the required buildings and assigned an npc for the work, but nothing seems to be happening. Do I need to put animals in or something?
Your help is much appreciated.
1716966065142.png
wood workbench, but requires kidnapping old woman

place animals inside, i think 1 sets of two will be required, i got milk and wool in harvest box(required to place next to the breeding farm) from place two cows and two sheeps

Reactions: kkk2018 and flannan

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yup they are HELL THEY SENDING GUNDUM ON ME

and no I not lag. My PC not poop. I only took arrow in the knee

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
You mean the rejuvenation secret potion? I tried the craft one only low 1 soo that other one are secret one isnt it. Btw game say cannot use this item anymore and max only age at 60 I suppose you should say that only secret one can bring their age down more than that? I about to get on that
ah yes, i forgot to put the secret word on it, to find nanachi and craft it with normal potion and a life orb

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I hope they add some sort of turret or something later. This just soo tiredsome that i have to run in cicrle to have them all stuck in trap. But hey look like I dont need to do it again anytime soon

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I hope they add some sort of turret or something later. This just soo tiredsome that i have to run in cicrle to have them all stuck in trap. But hey look like I dont need to do it again anytime soon
how about katana with repair kits

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
maybe i am just the big dumb but i cant even find the cite to download the DLC from..or i have and cant find the download XD
We can't tell you on this site. The admins insist we don't do that. Steam is less strict about it.

any tips to level up quickly? i've been playing with man the whole time but it seems that yona is the main character here :confused:, i suppose grinding in this game wouldn't be too bad since i can just sped up the game ,but i still need the fastest way because my yona level is too far away with man
I suggest getting yourself the biggest weapon you can get, and using it to challenge high-level foes.
Maybe even build a bunch of mannequins to ensure a strong raid comes attacking.
I am not sure if creatively using traps will allow you to level faster.

2. How does animal farming work? I have built the required buildings and assigned an npc for the work, but nothing seems to be happening. Do I need to put animals in or something?
From what I read, for most animals, you need to domesticate (get number near them to "max") a pair of animals in an ordinary cage, then put them into animal farming workplace.
For pigs, you just need 2 pigs for the crafting recipe, you don't need to domesticate them.

Reactions: kkk2018
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes