f45450

Oct 21, 2021
i dont like how only the male can rape, like why can't i sneak into the tent and smother her with my crotch?
I think you can suggest it to the dev in steam or discord.
I hope they add some sort of turret or something later. This just soo tiredsome that i have to run in cicrle to have them all stuck in trap. But hey look like I dont need to do it again anytime soon
I guess you can arm friendly natives with bows. Not sure about the damage, but it seems arrows are not spent.

Pie98

May 30, 2017
Any way to make female natives useful in combat? They don't seem to be able to equip actual weapons, and move really slow?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Any way to make female natives useful in combat? They don't seem to be able to equip actual weapons, and move really slow?
Other than leveling them a ton, not really. We need weapons for all teammates. Shino and Cassie get hit hard because of this. Reika too to a lesser extent.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Okey. It happen again. I gonna get it right this time. That pregnant thing. It look like you need to bust a nut right at when it fully fill NOT over fill alittle. I think that over fill not a intended feature. I will try make a record

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Okey. It happen again. I gonna get it right this time. That pregnant thing. It look like you need to bust a nut right at when it fully fill NOT over fill alittle. I think that over fill not a intended feature. I will try make a record
Overfill give the female a +10 love.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Female natives have 4 scenes, Man raping them, Man have sex with them, Native male having sex with them and lesbian sex with another female native.

No.
does having sex when her sleeps count? or force sex in native tents :ROFLMAO:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Urgh right just RNG F with me. I think this not it
now, I saw that there is unique scene for large female native. I don't know how to trigger it. The back turned cowgirl

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes