YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
How to edit personality traits of tamed npcs? And possibly traits they like/dislike. I put so much work into capturing 4 natives, and they all hate eachother. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How to edit personality traits of tamed npcs? And possibly traits they like/dislike. I put so much work into capturing 4 natives, and they all hate eachother. :HideThePain:
i am not sure, but i got sth like this
-1= none
0= leisurely
1= people with good-natured
2= rude
3= narcissism
4=negative thoughts
5=shameless
6=selfish
7=Pretend to be strong
8=careless
9=mean

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how do i breed pigs
Capture a couple of pigs.
Craft a pig breeding spot in a wooden workbench.
Assign a native to care about animals.
The spot should be periodically generating particularly tasty pigs.

Alternatively, forget about breeding, and just put a bunch of bear traps. They catch pigs about half of the time.

I dont see any loli or shota content xD
is there and way to readd it?
Does anyone know how to download non-steam version?
Yes. You need to get DLC from the developer's site.
We aren't allowed to help you too much here.

Just started playing. I'm gathering resources around the beach and can craft an axe and weak bow, but neither seem to do much damage when I get attacked. I can sometimes kill one wild man.

Either with or without the cheat mod, what weapon should I be using for early fights and how do I get it?
I found wooden spear to be very useful in early game. It's made on wooden workbench.
Note that interacting with a workbench changes your craft list.

Not a fan of the morale or npcs hating each other system t b h.
I think it's simple enough for this kind of game. Also motivates you to not cluster everything in one place, which would mess up the pathfinding too much.

So in the non steam version, the women actually give birth to lolis and shotas? This steam version right here makes women give birth to grown ass people :HideThePain: It's pretty immersion breaking, not gonna lie.
Monster Black Market's system where women give birth to small babies (which do nothing except grow), who then grow up makes more sense, yes.
In one of this game's developers' previous games (Black Market), little girls would look exactly the same from 0 to 17 years old. Then they suddenly turn into adults at 18 years old. I guess it works the same in this game.

In Breeders of the Nephilym, the explanation was that baby gets sent to another world with faster time, and come back fully grown and adult enough to have sex. You can think the same happens here, if it helps your immersion. (It makes more sense in the magical world of BotN)

no, by raining, type /weather 1 if u want
Rainwater gatherers refill by raining. Wells refill constantly.

So, I may be not paying too much attention but how do I make one of my natives work? I am assigning this native woman to a farm, (I placed a stone planter and a harvest box next to it.) But the native is showing a water icon and is not doing the task given after I assigned it to her via the status > order thing.
To work, a native needs a territory (assigned by "move" button). The territory has to include: 1+ house with beds in it. 1+ boxes with food. 1+ water sources - either rainwater gatherers or wells. 1+ workplaces.
You seem to be missing a water source.

I can't build a well yet, how do I supply recruited NPCs with water?
Rainwater gatherer is much easier to build, and seems to fulfill the need for water too. Some comments in this thread say it doesn't work as described, though.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Rainwater gatherer is much easier to build, and seems to fulfill the need for water too. Some comments in this thread say it doesn't work as described, though.
Yeah, it needs a fucking rain to fill up. I only saw rain in this game to happen ONCE, in 7 hours of playtime.
In the end, I toughed it out and built a well.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How do the H scenes work for female MC ? Even when defeated, mobs won't rape her for some reason
not every mob has sex scene with female mc, for now its only (native man, big native man, the fat camping guy, native boss, spider, werewolf, big foot, the treasure hunters, cyborg boss, old mad scientist, takumi, plant boss..) and yeah i guess only these have female mc defeat scene

Reactions: Hellrider666

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
So I can't find a way, can you recover a lost life?
lay on bed for a while until it recovers.

rainwater gatherer doesn't seem to work at times and npc's won't drink from it, they do drink from wells.

Reactions: ciphertul

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
i am not sure, but i got sth like this
-1= none
0= leisurely
1= people with bleeding heart
2= rude
3= narcissism
4=negative thoughts
5=shameless
6=selfish
7=Pretend to be strong
8=careless
9=mean
Where does this go? I suspect I open a save, search for the NPC and then edit it here?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I cannot believe there's a lack of futa in this game, by the way. Can the creator of such debauchery not fathom a hung native woman charging at you with a massive erection that'd force you to run, and perhaps, conveniently trip and fall over ass up? Perhaps in another update? But I say, I do say, we as a community desire such a tragedy.
I believe it will only get more degenerate from here on out which is awesome in my eyes. Game can be very funny at times

Reactions: ReinertZerker
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes