Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
that doesn't work, he always tells me that I can't fish in that spot-_- I often fall off the boat and can't get back to it, I even have to put up 2 boats-_-
Do you have a rainbow bra in your inventory? You should craft one if you want to recruit her.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is there any point to the male Chickens aside from hunting them? The breeding farm is apparently a bad translation and so you can't use them to breed and male chickens obviously can't lay eggs.

Last edited:

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Is there any point to the male Chickens aside from hunting them? The breeding farm is apparently a bad translation and so you can't use them to breed male chickens obviously can't lay eggs.
The cooking station uses them to make Roast Chicken.
Or dismantle them with the T key for meat and feathers.

Reactions: flannan

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
In the end, what is the correct method to remove censorship? They put 2 methods here, I tested both but the truth is that I don't even know what is censored exactly.....the first method says to create the empty "none.bat" file.....the second method says to copy paste the file "UnityPlayer.dll" into the XML folder and rename it to "none.bat"....does anyone know which one is correct and which censorship this removes??
Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes