Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Well 0.0.5 probably works as intended for this mod so whatever, birth doesn't work but everything else seems to work

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the steak set cuz idk how to get the objects
Craft a wood crafting table. Use it to craft iron crafting table. Use both to craft a kitchen table. On the kitchen table, there should be a recipe for steak. You'll need special meat (drops from cows), and onion (seeds drop from small natives (not to be confused with DLC natives)). Overall, steak for that quest is a fine demonstration of your survival prowess.

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
Ok, I get the game is constantly being updated and that this is an exercise in futility, but I've made a small mod.

This has only been tested in game version 0.0.5! I accept no responsibility if you ignore this warning.

This mod allows Yona, Reika, Nami, Cassie, Shino and Sally do the following:

1. Get pregnant - Yup, although it won't show on their bodies until the devs implement preggo bellies for them or I do it myself, if I can be bothered. (Pregnancy tested

2. Have sex with any male NPC, including male MC (doesn't matter if you've completed the appropriate quests to unlock it or not).
They do this by morphing into another NPC during the act if the needed assets don't already exist in the game.

3. Get r*ped by any male NPC (untested but works in theory). Achieved via the same method above.

If you don't want the jank, either make some nice assets for me to use or simply wait for the devs to finish adding their own content.

I will update this mod and documentation to account for any and all new content as the devs release it, please understand that this can take a while.

Note: Please message me directly if you have bugs or other questions, don't fill the thread!

Known Bugs:

1. If you save and quit while a 'friend' NPC is currently having sex/being r*ped/in a toilet/asswall/milker or similar: makes the appearance changes permanent, so don't do it. To change them back you will need to edit your save file.

If you don't already know how to spawn the 'friend' NPCs:

Press enter.
Type: /friend #
Where # is replaced by one of the following numbers:

5 for Reika
6 for Nami
113 for Cassie
114 for Shino
115 for Sally
When having sex, the model is changed. Can you fix this?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Meh... Would buy that game on Steam, but Germany censorship sucks. -.-
And I can't understand japanese, if I want to buy it on Ci-en.
And Dlsite is also not a option in Germany. :x

So my only option is this thread here.

And I don't know, if it's legal to chance the shop region, if I'm still living in Germany.

Reactions: Skalli

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Meh... Would buy that game on Steam, but Germany censorship sucks. -.-
And I can't understand japanese, if I want to buy it on Ci-en.
And Dlsite is also not a option in Germany. :x

So my only option is this thread here.

And I don't know, if it's legal to chance the shop region, if I'm still living in Germany.
Try using VPN.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes