Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
- Go to your Steam Library
- Select Mad Island
- Right-click "Mad Island", click "Properties..."
- Select "Beta" tab
- Click drop down box which has "None" in it, and select "beta_open - Open test"
- Click ok if prompted
- Steam should then download the latest beta build.
Thanks

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So can you build relations with the two player characters? All I get is talk and ... responses. Do I need to progress the plot first?

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
Any chance you could make the Male MC get raped by Female NPCs?
Possibly but that would require the male MC having those animations already existing or for me to make them. I have a bunch of other stuff to fix before that so we may end up waiting for the devs to add that option, if at all. If they add an option for female MC to do that to other NPCs then I may be able to do a head swap as a temp fix but until then we'll have to wait since art is not something I'm good at.

??? in the "Under Development" area.
20k HP, 10k Stun

Can't do anything with it, but kill it for like 5k exp.

View attachment 3713062
In the code it's known as the 'Ent King' from what I can tell. It will be interesting to see what they do with it.

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
So can you build relations with the two player characters? All I get is talk and ... responses. Do I need to progress the plot first?
Not for the mc characters yet, it's purposely restricted as an option in the code but I'm working on modding it. I have a bunch of other stuff to fix first. Other than that we need to wait for the devs to allow it. There are no animations yet for sex between them so there's no point in trying to add that feature.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How to get a companion in mad island?
Two options:
1. Capture somebody alive (by hitting them with club, catching them in a trap or wrestling them to the ground). Put them in their kind of cage. Feed them their favorite food until they accept you as their master. Take them to your inventory and right-click them to release. Tell them what you want them to do (like follow you).
2. Quest around the land in search for female MC's companions and other friendly people. Do and say the right things. Use a guide if necessary.

Edit: Oh, and if you already have some companions, you can impregnate them and get them to give birth to more companions. It doesn't work for everybody, though.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
would anyone try to make a challenge of capturing only one female and breed the whole village (except some quest npc or big natives)

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Hope devs add more monster girls like Harpies, mermaids and beast race. I want to capture and enslave them all.

Also, i know this will be hard to implement with their current staff but i want the NPCs in base to interact with each other like in Sims.

Reactions: Kinrad
Jul 20, 2017
Hope devs add more monster girls like Harpies, mermaids and beast race. I want to capture and enslave them all.

Also, i know this will be hard to implement with their current staff but i want the NPCs in base to interact with each other like in Sims.
Later other with Workshop

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes