Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
If you constantly ignore the very nice guide in this thread you're gonna have a bad time. You need to put food they like into the cage then wait for the number on their picture to reach max.
If you constantly ignore the very nice guide in this thread you're gonna have a bad time. You need to put food they like into the cage then wait for the number on their picture to reach max.
sorry to bother you again mate, but the female natives are still coming out of the inventory passed out even if the numbers are maxed out
also i plan to move the main base(blue flag)closer inland, how can i move the female natives without having to carry them around(it takes too much time cause i cant teleport with them in my inventory)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Why the mandrake? I don't remember the movie that well, I just remember she got AIDS and was thrown down the well.
Does this give her a penis? I think the made-for-TV one said she had testicles. Don't know about the book. Wasn't in the theatrical movie, I think.
Ton added this last year :FacePalm:, around Sep to Nov.....I think its about the legend of mandrake i just said above. He combined Sadako and mandrake

Reactions: flannan

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I wonder was percentage chance of decoy charm to make raider target the wearer it seem raiders most likely target to native people instead

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
sorry to bother you again mate, but the female natives are still coming out of the inventory passed out even if the numbers are maxed out
also i plan to move the main base(blue flag)closer inland, how can i move the female natives without having to carry them around(it takes too much time cause i cant teleport with them in my inventory)
i put how to tame native and animal on the top of my guide...guess u never click the link....
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-12-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-14095771
its right-click the native icon in your inventory.....

second, u have two options to carry natives to new base
1. /followcap
your followcap will be reset after reloading your save. It can be used like /followcap 60
2. or you can put them all in chests inside a house.
1720165935914.png
the image is from discord.
the house u put things inside can only be used for moving, not remove
and while on your way to new base, u have to put the house down a few times, if u pressed the wrong key..u will have to run again

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Guys, does female mummy have any hidden functions? :unsure:
you can rape with r or getting raped as male mc when downed. Or u can set her to do lewd dance by restricting her move>minimize the territory and combat area to extreme then she will dance with her top opened

Mr.khoa

Apr 20, 2021
you can rape with r or getting raped as male mc when downed. Or u can set her to do lewd dance by restricting her move>minimize the territory and combat area to extreme then she will dance with her top opened
sir ,Is there no secret like underground woman ?! :cry:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man, it's a little sad how weak the normal villagers are compared to some of the special girls. My tribal girl I've been painstakingly raising gets 1-2 shot everywhere while Reika right out of the box is killing the same mobs solo lol. Would be cool if we could buff the tribal girls or something to similar strength. They don't dodge for shit, so them having the same HP growth as the MC is painful.

Btw, any female monsters that really stand out as good followers for some reason (That aren't listed here already)? I grabbed a cave women and a mummy so far. Cave women can obviously go Sadako to buff her speed and such to useful levels (I'm looking for a damn mandrake atm now that I know about that), is mummy good? I'm training a new one since my original had a covered face and I found a cute one, lol. Their long melee range seems like it might be useful.

Their follower cost is important too since you can only get a limited amount of points. Every girl I've checked so far is 3-4 cost, would be nice if there were some at 1-2 even if they're weak since it would mean potentially having 3 followers.

Hope we get a "Stack in all nearby chests" button eventually. I have 10 spider chests for all my materials around my crafting stations, but having to run around stacking to all of them to deposit items whenever I return to base is a little painful lol. Would also be nice if the girls looted stuff they already have in their inventory. MCs inventory is so small I have to hand them items constantly.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Where do you get the 'Gear Workshop'?
It's craftable. Either hand-crafted, or crafted on one of the two basic workbenches (wood and iron).

what do you need to make a raft? I cant find it in any of the workbenches
It's hand-crafted. You can also use crafting gloves as your workstation if you want access to your storages.

I wonder was percentage chance of decoy charm to make raider target the wearer it seem raiders most likely target to native people instead
In my experience, 100%. If they can't reach the wearer, they'll cancel the raid.
I put my decoy charm on Yona.

is there any way we can have sex/rape the female villager(native)?
Male MC can do it. R is for grapple (and then rape), or just talk to them when they're friendly enough.
Female MC can't do it.
Female villagers can have sex with each other. Just put some beds or leaf tents outside, and they'll do it.

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
anyone that bought the game can tell me wwhat kinds of mods thats in the workshop rn? if theres good stuff i might buy the game

lolshackerz

Feb 20, 2024
I recently moved my base to the top right since it seems like a nice place (laboratory)
ALL of my villagers and monsters keep walking down like and getting stuck on the walls.
Like they're trying to go back to the beach.

No one is working either since they're trying to go back to old base even though its completely empty with 0 flags.
How do I fix this?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
mummies just like normal natives, sometimes won't dodge the attack
Yeah finally got her out of training, think mummy has +6 HP and +2 attack every level up and she starts with 40 attack and 250 hp. So she's nothing compared to werewolf for defense, but certainly better than tribals. She's usually the first to intercept natives that wander into my base since she's tending the farm near the entrance and she usually one shots them still, so good enough for now. She's been leveling up as fast as my werewolf that's on the training bag due to all her kills, lol.

Edit: Man, can't find mandrake to save my life, tried digging through multiple shovels, tried running around for a couple of days. I don't wanna cheat so I guess I have to keep at it...

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
i put how to tame native and animal on the top of my guide...guess u never click the link....
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-12-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-14095771
its right-click the native icon in your inventory.....

second, u have two options to carry natives to new base
1. /followcap
your followcap will be reset after reloading your save. It can be used like /followcap 60
2. or you can put them all in chests inside a house.
View attachment 3800117
the image is from discord.
the house u put things inside can only be used for moving, not remove
and while on your way to new base, u have to put the house down a few times, if u pressed the wrong key..u will have to run again
youd have to pardon me for that, thanks again

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
Press Q near them and dance (Sometimes it bugs out and you'll need to reload the save). Some like lewd dance, some like normal dance. That or just take them into your party and train with them a while.
problem is i raped her before bringing her back...how do i get her to like me after that?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes