Febui

May 6, 2022
Does anyone know if the author shares news about upcoming updates on discord? I checked his twiter an ci-en but no news so far
Here's something
★☆★7月中に描くイラスト★☆★
・ヨナ×男主人公 レイプ(完了)
・混沌地下 背景(完了)
・ヨナ×小柄原住民 エッチシーン(完了)
・蜘蛛の食糧箱(完了)
・羊毛の食糧箱(完了)
・エントキング 進化バーション(完了)
・ヨナ×男主人公 エロシーン(完了)

(translation)
★☆★Illustrations to be drawn in July★☆★
・Yona x male protagonist rape (completed)
・Chaos Underground background (completed)
・Yona x small native erotic scene (completed)
・Spider food box (completed)
・Wool food box (completed)
・Ent Queen evolved version (completed)
・Yona x male protagonist erotic scene (completed)

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Sooooo I found this save... and this cyborg has massive jugs.... I have no idea how to recreate it? I've tried to the op table and stuff but it seems like that size isn't a normal thing. Any ideas?
1720925455268.png

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Sooooo I found this save... and this cyborg has massive jugs.... I have no idea how to recreate it? I've tried to the op table and stuff but it seems like that size isn't a normal thing. Any ideas?
View attachment 3829363
go look for one of the cyborgs in the underground lab with the eye Lazer attack, use a sharp weapon do the decapitation finish aim at her chest (F on the keyboard). In my opinion that boobs are grotesque I rather get her head for the eye lazer attack. On a side note does anyone know if you can get the the big butt cyborg girl ass type B? i keep trying to decapitate her in all direction and only her head came off.

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
go look for one of the cyborgs in the underground lab with the eye Lazer attack, use a sharp weapon do the decapitation finish aim at her chest (F on the keyboard). In my opinion that boobs are grotesque I rather get her head for the eye lazer attack. On a side note does anyone know if you can get the the big butt cyborg girl ass type B? i keep trying to decapitate her in all direction and only her head came off.
no, type A = head, type B = head, type C = head or boobs when u use heavy attack
I see u grabbed my save there XD and yeah, like they said, its from an android type 3 who shoots laser in the lab.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shurutsue

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Anyone know how to do the bridge across that river in the final area?
The bridge that leads straight to a village? If the fat dude survived, go south of it there should be a cave(it's a prison) entrance (behind a ton of bushes and all). Guide should also contain the info, so you should be able to just search for prison there I reckon if further questions come up.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
no, type A = head, type B = head, type C = head or boobs when u use heavy attack

I see u grabbed my save there XD and yeah, like they said, its from an android type 3 who shoots laser in the lab.
aw that too bad im more of an ass man, hopefully it be available in a future update

sifmist

Jun 3, 2024
After moving base location how do I get the other MC to come and not be stuck on the beach? Tried using the /call command and doesn't work

fellaswell

Feb 11, 2024
Here's my save. I have all the women minus the Mermaid and Cow Lady.

Also, I found out that the female MC can """""kinda""""" have sex with the male MC. You see, when you create the "Young Man" (basically just an NPC male MC) Yona can't sex him. BUT.... BUT... one of Man's daughters can be impregnanted and bear a son. And Yona can have sex with him. So Yona can bang Man's grandson but not him. Very weird.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JungleNuts

Xenos20

Aug 8, 2017
at least she can still have sex with ally male native. other than that..is not implemented...she can only be raped right now
Ok but how I can do it wit allay male native? Is some reqest and button? I have friendship on 104 with ally and cant but on screenahots is art when female pc do it with female mate in camp

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes