John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
:HideThePain:
Additional Memo 27

function of work gloves:

Work gloves
1719663124198.png
work gloves allow u to craft ur hand-made items when placed things/on ground is fine too, but just required the storage first. It connects to the storage to craft ur hand-made items

Last edited:

helloaa

Dec 30, 2017
So I finished the main quest part where you fight takumi and I spared him then got his transceiver, I was following the guide but apparently the prison is still not open. I also tried to go east of the chaos wastes but it is blocked by grass and bushes.

Did I do something wrong or is it bugged on my end?
1719665672282.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So I finished the main quest part where you fight takumi and I spared him then got his transceiver, I was following the guide but apparently the prison is still not open. I also tried to go east of the chaos wastes but it is blocked by grass and bushes.

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-06-29 053232.png
did u head to that green crystal first?

Reactions: helloaa

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
how to prevent raids?
placing some leaf mascots -20 numbers of raiders per one, if those exceed the numbers they usually come. Then they will retreat.
or if the targeted ally npc is not standing on the ground and u placed them on high platform(trying measuring it with max height stairs. if the targeted is standing higher than the stairs, they will retreat), like on sky or sea. They will also retreat

helloaa

Dec 30, 2017
placing some leaf mascots -20 numbers of raiders per one, if those exceed the numbers they usually come. Then they will retreat.
or if the targeted ally npc is not standing on the ground and u placed them on high platform(trying measuring it with max height stairs. if the targeted is standing higher than the stairs, they will retreat), like on sky or sea. They will also retreat
Yea, it worked now after triggering that cutscene. Thanks!

On an unrelated note, it seems that if you do not use MAN in the cutscene, he would not be visible but he's still talking in the cutscene.

Reactions: John8r9
Jan 12, 2024

View attachment 3781707
That hole is exit-only until you have gone through it from the other side.
Head back to the start of the purple chaos area and go right.

NightmareReality

Aug 30, 2023
THANK YOU

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
:HideThePain:
Additional Memo 27

function of work gloves:

Work gloves

work gloves allow u to craft ur hand-made items when placed on one of the work bench, but just required the storage first. It connects to the storage to craft ur hand-made items
Work gloves do not need to be placed on a workbench. You can put them on the ground, and they work just fine. In fact, they have no collision, so it's a good idea to put them on the ground.
They also don't combine the hand-crafting list and workbench list in any way. All they do, is allow access to storage (cloud storage, spider storage, cloth storage) within range, reducing the hassle of getting the materials you need out of storage.

• Haha
Reactions: John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Work gloves do not need to be placed on a workbench. You can put them on the ground, and they work just fine. In fact, they have no collision, so it's a good idea to put them on the ground.
They also don't combine the hand-crafting list and workbench list in any way. All they do, is allow access to storage (cloud storage, spider storage, cloth storage) within range, reducing the hassle of getting the materials you need out of storage.
i changed it, does the comment above u kinda ...violated the no dlc link rule here..?

Zeltir

Aug 10, 2021
does mine affect the drop when you put it to a specific places? For example putting it inside the gold cave will I able to get gold ore?

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
If hackivist groups and law enforcement agencies are going to take down F95 because someone posted a youtube video, then it's time to let the site die.
More realistically mods will just delete this thread if people stop respecting it, so who really loses if you insist on playing with the boundaries?

I would just delete it. People have been able to find it on their own for all these pages they don't need it explicitly spelled out just to jeopardize the thread.

Reactions: Tack83

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
does mine affect the drop when you put it to a specific places? For example putting it inside the gold cave will I able to get gold ore?
I experimented a lot, and it doesn't seem that biome matters.
Putting mine in a mine is a bad idea, because it stops functioning each time you leave the mine. It also doesn't produce gold.
My mine in the far north, in Chaos biome, produces more diamonds than iron. I think somebody said that it happens in any place that's far enough north, and it doesn't have to be Chaos biome.
I have yet to make an experiment where mines are operated by differently-leveled beings, to see if stats matter.

does the comment above u kinda ...violated the no dlc link rule here..?
I am not a moderator, so I don't know what they're thinking. If you're worried about it, you can report the comment to the moderators, and let them make the decision.

Zeltir

Aug 10, 2021
I experimented a lot, and it doesn't seem that biome matters.
Putting mine in a mine is a bad idea, because it stops functioning each time you leave the mine. It also doesn't produce gold.
My mine in the far north, in Chaos biome, produces more diamonds than iron. I think somebody said that it happens in any place that's far enough north, and it doesn't have to be Chaos biome.
I have yet to make an experiment where mines are operated by differently-leveled beings, to see if stats matter.

I am not a moderator, so I don't know what they're thinking. If you're worried about it, you can report the comment to the moderators, and let them make the decision.
Thank you I'll do that

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes