TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Is there a better way to cause faint damage, other than using the diamond club?
Well, there's still the r#pe option with the button r, which you can level up. Unless there're a command for it (i don't think so), that'd be your only two options

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Well, there's still the r#pe option with the button r, which you can level up. Unless there're a command for it (i don't think so), that'd be your only two options
I was wondering about those who can't be grabbed. Having to kill an entire raid just to isolate one enemy is really annoying.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Is there a better way to cause faint damage, other than using the diamond club?

Since its damage doesn't scale with strength, becomes really hard to capture high level enemies.

Heavy attack scales with smash, but 2% per level is not viable enough.
You could place those spikes that deal faint damage (might have to lure the enemy in question to a location you can place them) for some extra - alternatively get one or more followers that can wear a weapon dealing faint.
For females you can grapple some. As for raids, you can also place a bunch of +faint food onto tables (can have up to 100 food effects active in a raid IIRC, so assuming +1 faint/food, 100 faint damage for your npcs during raids.

Aside of that, I'd be out of ideas.

Reactions: flannan and Inaros.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
ok no, this time real question, i dont know how to make a harvest facotry, and i cant seem to find the milkers, cant make one, and my npc is not working on the cows despite breeding farm only having 2 cows, one pink and one normal

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
ok no, this time real question, i dont know how to make a harvest facotry, and i cant seem to find the milkers, cant make one, and my npc is not working on the cows despite breeding farm only having 2 cows, one pink and one normal
Milker is from Man Workbench, go bring the female MC to the southeast beach with the tent at midday, there are already maps posted for that.

Npc not working on Breeding Farms can be a bunch of things. Make sure they have their area set by clicking them, and hit "Move", raise their territory to encompass all the Breeding Farms/Milkers/etc stuff. Set their location so that all the breeding stuff, their sleeping area, food, and water are all in range of their territory. Make sure to also place a Harvest Box within it, that's where they drop off materials.

The Milker will drop mother's milk inside the machine itself, but the breeding farm requires the Harvest Box. Of course the Milker also requires that the girl previously gave birth, I think abortions don't count, so make sure you have a midwife/bed to give birth or the chance to succeed on pregnancy is terrible. You can always banish the child if you don't want them. It's recommended you make the Pregnancy Promotion Items before you start trying to impregnate girls (From campfire). It's an equipment, not a consumable, so it lasts forever. Impregnation chance is abysmal without that.

For those unaware, a single seed can soon turn into dozens of seeds. Don't take the fruit/vegetable out of the plot immediately, it will eventually turn into 4 seeds. It's much faster with a bunch of girls working the farms. So you only need one Soybean Seed to start making a ton of Pregnancy Promotion Items for all your girls. The beehives are a bit more obnoxious since I don't think there's any way to farm them, just gotta wander around and hope for good rng.

Last edited:

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
Milker is from Man Workbench, go bring the female MC to the southeast beach with the tent at midday, there are already maps posted for that.

Npc not working on Breeding Farms can be a bunch of things. Make sure they have their area set by clicking them, and hit "Move", raise their territory to encompass all the Breeding Farms/Milkers/etc stuff. Set their location so that all the breeding stuff, their sleeping area, food, and water are all in range of their territory. Make sure to also place a Harvest Box within it, that's where they drop off materials.

The Milker will drop mother's milk inside the machine itself, but the breeding farm requires the Harvest Box. Of course the Milker also requires that the girl previously gave birth, I think abortions don't count, so make sure you have a midwife/bed to give birth or the chance to succeed on pregnancy is terrible. You can always banish the child if you don't want them. It's recommended you make the Pregnancy Promotion Items before you start trying to impregnate girls (From campfire). It's an equipment, not a consumable, so it lasts forever. Impregnation chance is abysmal without that.

For those unaware, a single seed can soon turn into dozens of seeds. Don't take the fruit/vegetable out of the plot immediately, it will eventually turn into 4 seeds. It's much faster with a bunch of girls working the farms. So you only need one Soybean Seed to start making a ton of Pregnancy Promotion Items for all your girls. The beehives are a bit more obnoxious since I don't think there's any way to farm them, just gotta wander around and hope for good rng.
there is a pig UI on the top of her tho

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
there is a pig UI on the top of her tho
NPCs set to work and in the zone will automatically move to work areas even if there's no work to be done there. Still need a Harvest Box in range or they won't pull items out of the animals. This is an example setup from my base:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
There is a much easier way to get into the native girl village, but it is kind of an exploit - you need to go to the area where you fight the old guy (area 5) then head to the village to the north. If you go to the west side of the village, up the mountain, then walk directly south, you can cheese your way into the very top.

Here's a map to illustrate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just did it earlier today, works like a charm, thank

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AccountHaver69

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment stuff 11.mp4

mine is like this, i assigned the job for Shino to work on it. remember to set the territory including the harvest box and breeding farm. Only cows and sheep can produce stuff from breeding farm (no need to max loyalty). Your deers, pigs and chickens are useless being there.

the chickens should be put into here, no need to max loyalty too, they will produce egg by themselves. These chicken with yellow head may have a chance to produce gold egg
1720285086645.png

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 3805185

mine is like this, i assigned the job for Shino to work on it. remember to set the territory including the harvest box and breeding farm. Only cows and sheep can produce stuff from breeding farm (no need to max loyalty). Your deers, pigs and chickens are useless being there.

the chickens should be put into here, no need to max loyalty too, they will produce egg by themselves. These chicken with yellow head may have a chance to produce gold egg
View attachment 3805195
thanks man, and as for mother milk or something along the line, do we get it from pregnant woman? if so how can i impregnate them? also wtf is this, how can i progress? Screenshot (113).png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
thanks man, and as for mother milk or something along the line, do we get it from pregnant woman? if so how can i impregnate them? also wtf is this, how can i progress?
a female native must pregnant and gave birth at least once (seems failing can't produce milk). You can see in the status
1720286575124.png
equip this to one female native and do it a few more times until u see the pink words on the log

Nothing, u can do nothing about him after defeating him currently

Last edited:

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
a female native must pregnant at least once. You can see in the status
View attachment 3805279
equip this to one female native and do it a few more times until u see the pink words on the log

Nothing, u can do nothing about him after defeating him currently
i checked, wood, iron, man, meat workbenches but none of them had the option to make pregnancy promotion item

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
guys what is this?make into meat? i clicked and nothing happened
u don have a pig inside the slot yet. When the value above reach 100, a pig will spawn inside the slot. The value will reset to 0 after spawning one. You can also dissect alive animal to meat by pressing T. And jesus christ, at least cover that lolis with marker or sth if you don't want this thread gone. They will ban this thread after seeing that.

Reactions: Kagari Touki
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes