blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Just tested that theory as well, but with 4 hell totems for a total of level 200+
Not a single elder sister.
Sigh, time to fucking fish up some goldfish...
I dunno if you knew about this already, but you can just put fish traps on a stone pool, and it will catch goldfish 100%. Place 8-10 per pools and you will no longer have any issues with getting goldfishes.

Moral issues aside, life gem is incredibly easy to get. Just rape / have sex with any native equipping the fertility item, then feed them the abortion potion. Doesn't even need to wait for their belly to swell.
And I don't know if this a bug or just a translation / message feed error, but despite the text saying the "mother_name died during birth", they will always survive the procedure, so you can just impregnate them again and feed them the abortion potion over and over.
(played on ver 0.12)

Correct - for halloween raids to spawn Elder Sister Natives, you need atleast one elder sister native.
For Elder Brother Natives to spawn, you need atleast one elder brother native.
Additionally, they'd take up the spot of a large (or large female) native (1/3 or 1/2 chance to replace every fifth spawn)
Tested on a new save and this seems to be the case. Can't get them to spawn from raids when I haven't "transformed" any elderly with the potion into one of them.
I tried banishing & kill my elder brother / sister, yet the elder brother / sister NPCs still spawns during the halloween raids, so I assume there's like a "trigger" when you transformed one of the grandpa/grandma natives.
Not that it matters though, I don't think there's a player out there who willingly kill / banish their Elder brother/sister NPC after doing all the steps to "spawn" them into their game.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
And I don't know if this a bug or just a translation / message feed error, but despite the text saying the "mother_name died during birth"
Translation error most likely (can't say for sure but yeah).
It's probably meant to say that her child died, not she herself. Or rather, instead of "died during birth" the better phrase would probably be "mother_name had a miscarriage" or something like that (english isn't my mother language, so I might be wrong as well)
so I assume there's like a "trigger" when you transformed one of the grandpa/grandma natives.
Not when you transform, but when the a raid occurs IIRC and won't "undo" itself. (Once set it should stay, unless potentially by saving loading - not sure if the unlock is saved or not)

Reactions: blulaz and tplife

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Which workbench do I craft the Luxury Bed at? Can't seem to find it but I've seen it mentioned in the older posts in this thread.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I dunno if you knew about this already, but you can just put fish traps on a stone pool, and it will catch goldfish 100%. Place 8-10 per pools and you will no longer have any issues with getting goldfishes.

Moral issues aside, life gem is incredibly easy to get. Just rape / have sex with any native equipping the fertility item, then feed them the abortion potion. Doesn't even need to wait for their belly to swell.
And I don't know if this a bug or just a translation / message feed error, but despite the text saying the "mother_name died during birth", they will always survive the procedure, so you can just impregnate them again and feed them the abortion potion over and over.
(played on ver 0.12)

Tested on a new save and this seems to be the case. Can't get them to spawn from raids when I haven't "transformed" any elderly with the potion into one of them.
I tried banishing & kill my elder brother / sister, yet the elder brother / sister NPCs still spawns during the halloween raids, so I assume there's like a "trigger" when you transformed one of the grandpa/grandma natives.
Not that it matters though, I don't think there's a player out there who willingly kill / banish their Elder brother/sister NPC after doing all the steps to "spawn" them into their game.
have you tried instead the reju method you instead console command spawn? wonder if the trigger is check does you have one or the trigger is through the reju process only.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Which workbench do I craft the Luxury Bed at? Can't seem to find it but I've seen it mentioned in the older posts in this thread.
Think it was the "man bench" or something from the takumi(?) quest (might've forgot his name)
See John8r9's post below, I was wrong :whistle:
wonder if the trigger is check does you have one or the trigger is through the reju process only.
Checks if you have one - and IIRC it does the check to unlock when a raid starts (so banishing right after without a raid occuring might not unlock it, didn't test)

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Bruh casually resurrected after getting decapitated and now he's just sitting there. I assume this is a bug?
EDIT: Disappeared on reloading the game.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
I wonder, is there a way to be friendly with the natives?

Mostly,

the women.
Or is rape the only way to have sex with anyone?
And how do we get our female friend from the start to do it with the guy without rape?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Then I must be missing something that unlocks this recipe, because it is simply not there.
sounds like u didn't fight Takumi who was wearing leaf clothing part
I wonder, is there a way to be friendly with the natives?

Mostly,

the women.
Or is rape the only way to have sex with anyone?
And how do we get our female friend from the start to do it with the guy without rape?
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-12-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-14095771
tame them and make them ur ally

joerailgun

Feb 24, 2020
Does moral effect work efficiency? Cause my mine station is so slow on iron. I just put bunch of npc in one stone house and they hate each other most time

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Does moral effect work efficiency? Cause my mine station is so slow on iron. I just put bunch of npc in one stone house and they hate each other most time
give them food with moral like carrot. the more moral you gave them. the more they like each other and least likely they won't attack each other. if you can't, just separate them.

Reactions: John8r9

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Dev's official website. Big button on every page, can't miss it.
After looking around and admitting to the universe that I'm stupid

I can't find it. :HideThePain:
Edit: Found it after looking at discussions, it seems E-made+ is not the way you look for their website. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Deadlyo

Aug 9, 2018
Anyone have a save with the game finished?
Preferably with a small base or without, with finished quests

Jul 8, 2017
You cheated with /exp right? raid level increase according to MC's lvl.
Beginner under lvl 30's raid only sent about 5 to 7 natives.
If you want to cheat your MCs stronger without raising the level, use /point instead.

How to cook raw meat: click the campfire > put the meat inside the campfire > click the craft menu (hammer icon) on the bottom left side of the screen > click the grilled meat icon.
well thanks for that info dident knew about that

Jul 8, 2017
They don't. They are a doll to do whatever you want with and they can't get back up until domesticated. Tame them by putting them in a cage with food they like. (Mousing over a body in your inventory shows you a list of food they'll eat and a number for how much progress it'll make each time they eat)That's a raid. Over time, this will continue to happen. You can craft items to place in your base to increase, decrease, or remove the raiders, as well as reduce or boost the level of the raiders. Some enemies are exclusive to raids and cannot be captured otherwise, like giant female natives, or Jacks.
well i dont see a cage in my craft and how do i get the cage cause really need those

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes