flannan

Dec 15, 2022
flannan
Thanks for the guide.

I read somewhere that each workstation can be worked by three natives at once, is it true? That same comment also said putting 6 natives near each workstation maximises efficiency. The native huts have enough space for two people. So I need three huts per workstation.
Most questions were already answered, but I'll give my answer to this one.
The thing is, workstations are cheap. You can loot tools to make them from natives, or you can easily craft your own. And even pigs for pig breeding farm are easily caught in traps.
Compared to that, villagers and their support buildings are expensive. Wells require a lot of iron, any house above native hut requires a lot of iron, and so on.
As a result, there is no meaning in maximizing workstation productivity. It is perfectly fine to just make a separate workstation for each native hut you have. It is much better to maximize villager productivity by ensuring that there is enough workplaces for every villager to work at the same time.

Also, you can get your pet cats or roosters work the workstations. They don't need any sleep.
And if they are pet werewolves, they don't even need guards.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Most questions were already answered, but I'll give my answer to this one.
The thing is, workstations are cheap. You can loot tools to make them from natives, or you can easily craft your own. And even pigs for pig breeding farm are easily caught in traps.
Compared to that, villagers and their support buildings are expensive. Wells require a lot of iron, any house above native hut requires a lot of iron, and so on.
As a result, there is no meaning in maximizing workstation productivity. It is perfectly fine to just make a separate workstation for each native hut you have. It is much better to maximize villager productivity by ensuring that there is enough workplaces for every villager to work at the same time.

Also, you can get your pet cats or roosters work the workstations. They don't need any sleep.
And if they are pet werewolves, they don't even need guards.
That's why I said I will plan on building the well and food box a the centre, so one well can serve 4 workstations worth of villagers. The well fills up pretty fast too.

Since you mentioned werewolves, do they respawn so I can get multiple? And the bigfoot?

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes