maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
manually giving them food/water by left clicking the npc, then right click food in your inventory until u can build the well

needs a water source for the farm. the rainwater collector or well will work if it's in range

I saw this posted by the dev (translated to english)
"When an NPC's morale reaches -100 and they go berserk, you can temporarily lower their morale by attacking and defeating them."

Alright, seems obvious enough for me. I did build the well but i'm not sure what fills it or how do I?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
sir, you do know that said guide is incomplete, RIGHT? also: it doesn't say HOW to get to said location, nor what to use to do so, AND also: the circle for the swamp is just plant boss, NOT the chest.
1717002786502.png
no offense, but maybe you just didnt read it careful enough.
I know that this is kinda hard to follow but you just gotta trust yourself and the map and like dark souls and many other games its time to hug the wall to find hidden exits

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
ah i see, but then what about the chest?
1717003830160.png
chests in the game, the image comes from a russian guide on steam very useful

PS: I havent completed the game so Im not sure if the map is 100% correct however seems to be pretty accurate so far for a general idea

Reactions: Eleyth

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
beat it with clubs (wooden, metal or diamond), until his white bar ran out, put it in cage and feed it
I get that but that deer really thats fast. I will try the other post said by using the bear trap. I still don't know how to tame bigfoot tho. I don't think it work if you put bigfoot in native cage

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Even my GPU not on full load but it make all of my fans go at nearly max speed. Does this game THAT heavy ?
1717004935607.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
can I please get normal uncensor file ? and how do you rape tribe girls in their sleep like screenshots ?
go inside the village tents at night, find tents with girl sleeping, press r on them, they will wake up tho, if u don have sleeping powder

Reactions: Poggersq

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
question, i just receive the call from takumi saying that he was capture by native. Just after, i receive this quest mark (the one near my player position) but he is grey, not green, nor blue nor pink. Is it link to takumi quest ?

I'm a little lost as it said after the cutscene that all this part is under construction

View attachment 3683262
1717005525072.png
just go inside the prison first from that hole

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight, almost reaching the final step for now. Etar made the command list and id list so i don have to worry about it. And i think my guide only need the Sally girl in prison to complete, although searching around this thread will find the answer

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes