Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Well, what happens when a female loses morale? AFAIK females can't rape others right? And do they have any bonuses from high morale?

I recently recruited reika and keigo and both of them don't sleep and have zero morale, ther morale don't go above zero. They don't even enter houses. But recently I noticed keigo having slight low morale -2/100. Maybe because a hated NPC.

Do NPCs stop hating each other if I turn off love?
I have all the special characters and there are a couple that don't get along with each other, Cassie will hate Reika but Reika won't hate Cassie and Shino will hate Sally but Sally won't hate Shino, you can disable Cassie and Shino and have them all together.

godl159

Dec 31, 2020
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.13 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(85) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Inf. Lives Cheat
- Inf. Food and Water Cheat(NPCs included)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage
- Drops x100
- Generate maxStackDrops | NPC Drops +100 to +500
Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops.

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999

IMPORTANT: This is for the BETA version of the game, if you have the bought Steam version you need to select the beta test. Thy
J_Bunny for testing and the dll!
EA Build V0.13.0 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v22.rar
Latest Update at 2024.08.02
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll and saves, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

How to dowlond and install ?

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
Well, what happens when a female loses morale?
AFAIK females can't rape others right?
Hm..I'm curious too, never happened in my gameplay since I always micro-managed my npcs.

I doubt they could rape male or other female but they might still attack the other npcs though.

See my gdocs of developer's
(censored the dlc words just in case)

Only large female and mummy could reverse rape and MC exclusive too.
Other female (female native, native girl, and elder sister) are always on target/receiving end.
(btw I can't find granny/granpa on that list)

do they have any bonuses from high morale?
||
\/
i feel like if their morale is high, they will be work harder (in a day if u give them a job).
John have you or anyone else tested it?

How to dowlond and install ?
Well.. it's actually there, at the bottom.

Download:
EA Build V0.1.3 Beta Steam → Assembly-CSharp_v22.rar
Latest Update at 2024.08.02

Installation:
1. Backup your Assembly-CSharp.dll ...\Mad Island_Data\Managed\ folder (just make it into RAR or ZIP)
2. Overwrite the Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you download

Reactions: timmy95

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a way to make female npcs decent guards/combatants? I want to have my base guarded with my war harem.
Unique NPC "Giant" is the best. DLC unique NPC "Little and Nickel" are second best. All the others have growth rate similar to male natives. But with enough training, they will grow stronger.
Weapons are a problem. Pretty much nobody except the two MCs can wield decent weapons.
People often recommend giving them bows. Bows aren't very powerful, but they can strike enemies stuck outside due to horrible pathfinding or fighting your rabbit meat shields.
Elder Sister natives can wield spears, which are moderately powerful. You can also have mummies defend the gates - I'm not sure if they are actually powerful, but you can easily get them at moderately high level they are in the dungeon.
Consider weapons you get from Halloween raids. And those from elite raiders. They're better than ordinary stuff natives carry.

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
Unique NPC "Giant" is the best. DLC unique NPC "Little and Nickel" are second best. All the others have growth rate similar to male natives. But with enough training, they will grow stronger.
Weapons are a problem. Pretty much nobody except the two MCs can wield decent weapons.
People often recommend giving them bows. Bows aren't very powerful, but they can strike enemies stuck outside due to horrible pathfinding or fighting your rabbit meat shields.
Elder Sister natives can wield spears, which are moderately powerful. You can also have mummies defend the gates - I'm not sure if they are actually powerful, but you can easily get them at moderately high level they are in the dungeon.
Consider weapons you get from Halloween raids. And those from elite raiders. They're better than ordinary stuff natives carry.
Where do I find eldar sisters? I just can across the small native village about a third up right of the map. I have been using bows for my one follower, but haven’t domesticated chickens yet to get a replenishing feather supply for effective arrows.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Where do I find eldar sisters? I just can across the small native village about a third up right of the map. I have been using bows for my one follower, but haven’t domesticated chickens yet to get a replenishing feather supply for effective arrows.
halloween raid (requires u have at least one elder sister as ur ally first), rejuvenation potion to make old lady age return to 60 then use the secret ver of rejuvenation potion to turn her into elder sister

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Apparently, you must get your first elder sister native by rejuvernating an old lady native.
After that, they can come in halloween raids.

As for chickens, the best way to get feathers is by putting a bunch of wooden traps.
But you don't actually need arrows, NPCs can shoot bows without arrows. Just like they can use weapons without them wearing out. I don't know how they do it.

Also I made an quad amputee native girl a follower. Even without limbs she can do pretty much anything.
Step 1: Domesticate a chicken.
Step 2: put chicken to work in the mines.
???
Profit!

The game does not differentiate between types of people when it comes to what they can and cannot do. But unlike people, animals don't need to sleep.

Last edited:

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
Apparently, you must get your first elder sister native by rejuvernating an old lady native.
After that, they can come in halloween raids.

As for chickens, the best way to get feathers is by putting a bunch of wooden traps.
But you don't actually need arrows, NPCs can shoot bows without arrows. Just like they can use weapons without them wearing out. I don't know how they do it.

Step 1: Domesticate a chicken.
Step 2: put chicken to work in the mines.
???
Profit!

The game does not differentiate between types of people when it comes to what they can and cannot do. But unlike people, animals don't need to sleep.
Oh… welp… at least I now have A Chicken farm and two kidnaped geriatrics. Also a deer farm and fed Sasquatch. Kinda found the south mines, made a few iron clubs and went out into the world in want of heads to nail.

Reactions: flannan

shrekhcrow

Aug 24, 2021
I don't understand this "anal toilet thing", how do you do anal outside of large native and sally? How do you get the item that allows you to do anal? I went through all item codes and I haven't seen anything like it, and daruma toilet, stone plant wood toilet, and menbench's toilet are all vaginal...

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Oh… welp… at least I now have A Chicken farm and two kidnaped geriatrics. Also a deer farm and fed Sasquatch. Kinda found the south mines, made a few iron clubs and went out into the world in want of heads to nail.
Good. South mines are probably the best place to mine iron.
But when I spoke about putting chickens to work in the mines, I meant the mines that are craftable. There is no way to automate going to south mines for iron, unfortunately.

I don't understand this "anal toilet thing", how do you do anal outside of large native and sally? How do you get the item that allows you to do anal? I went through all item codes and I haven't seen anything like it, and daruma toilet, stone plant wood toilet, and menbench's toilet are all vaginal...
Do we have any kind of anal toilet? is it from the latest update?

Reactions: Shurutsue

shrekhcrow

Aug 24, 2021
Good. South mines are probably the best place to mine iron.
But when I spoke about putting chickens to work in the mines, I meant the mines that are craftable. There is no way to automate going to south mines for iron, unfortunately.

Do we have any kind of anal toilet? is it from the latest update?
In martelor's post (n

• #8,586 )
    In the doc is mentionned "anal toilet" for both native girl and native female

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes