Aug 13, 2020
-
then another old fashioned way-
That worked, thanks. Althou it doesn't explain why I couldn't replicate your potion method.
As a matter of fact, the first time I asked mentioned "edit" as in the save file, I thought we could edit her parameters to allow sex.
-
Also, I borked the Giantess event, any way to edit it? Don't wanna undo 10h played afterwards
I'm just glad those 10h afterwards weren't wasted :PogChamp:

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
In this version of the game (0.13) the special or essential characters (Shino, Reika, etc.) already have personalities that they like or dislike, I say this because Callie does not tolerate Reika, so those who have them close to them should separate them before they enter a negative state.

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
tbh, u can change their personalities or even remove it, but not sure if it will affect the whole game

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
The best way I've managed to get Callie to stay indoors without changing her "personality" is to keep her inside a house near a well and a box of food so she doesn't get starved and forbid her from going outside.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Okay, Shino hates Sally and Callie hates Reika, the rest of the important characters get along... I'll see how I solve it without changing or removing their personalities.

Reactions: flannan

ACertainPinkTree

May 30, 2018
Okay, Shino hates Sally and Callie hates Reika, the rest of the important characters get along... I'll see how I solve it without changing or removing their personalities.
Just in case if you or anyone else out there need it, you can just disable the "Allow to love" option (or something similar, can't remember) on Status option.

then another old fashioned way (its safe, no worries [unless you are trying other stuff]). Then fight her again and remember to pick the right option next time
And another footnote, the number on sub-mission there represents the 'flag' / 'route', ie the consequence of action, so 0 is "haven't encounter yet", 1 is pre-battle, 4 is what you want, which is choosing the right option (waiting).

Reactions: Zackray and flannan

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
I really hope they upgrade the walls... As they stand now... the walls drive my organizational mental nightmare into chaos mode.
Upgrade the walls, or provide a different art and alignment for them?
If it's the latter, yeah, it's certainly... "annoying" to say the least if you do plan on utilizing a different orientation (for example platforms) - especially with their building prevention "radius/collision". Didn't test it in 0.1.3 as of yet, but if one of your issues is the collision part as well, atleast you can "cheat" it a bit - move your cursor over a place you can build on, pause (escape) the game, move your cursor where you want to place it and do so, then unpause and repeat until you build all you want, wherever you want it.

But yeah... those walls are a pain in the ass when wanting to include other stuff. (Can still be made to look acceptable, but is a pain to work with)

Jul 24, 2021
Upgrade the walls, or provide a different art and alignment for them?
If it's the latter, yeah, it's certainly... "annoying" to say the least if you do plan on utilizing a different orientation (for example platforms) - especially with their building prevention "radius/collision". Didn't test it in 0.1.3 as of yet, but if one of your issues is the collision part as well, atleast you can "cheat" it a bit - move your cursor over a place you can build on, pause (escape) the game, move your cursor where you want to place it and do so, then unpause and repeat until you build all you want, wherever you want it.

But yeah... those walls are a pain in the ass when wanting to include other stuff. (Can still be made to look acceptable, but is a pain to work with)
This is why I keep asking for the building mods. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

NightCurtain

Jun 1, 2024
How can I make buildings other than platforms and walls aligned? This game does not have a geometric planting mod like Don't Starve. I have a simple idea to get the building coordinates when placing the building (I checked the save file and found that the building position is stored according to xyz coordinates), and directly modify the building coordinates so that the building can be aligned. But I don't know how to make a unity mod. Is there anyone who can implement this function or tell the author?

TheOtherNewGuy

Mar 13, 2019
how to even recruite other ppl? i tried to knocked them and they keep begin knocked for the rest of their life
You got to make a wooden or iron cage to put them in and add food to it, it shows you what food they prefer when hovering over them. Same goes for animals as well but they need different cages depending on the size.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes