timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
I know it doesn't work because when I opened the game it doesn't see the DLC
Instructions from the dev's website translated with google translate:

How to apply the DLC

① Download the above file

2. Start the MAD ISLAN game and open the DLC folder by selecting "Open DLC folder" from the title screen.

③ Place the downloaded data in the DLC folder and you're done (the data has a zip extension, but there's no need to unzip it)
You can't unzip the file and must put it as is.

Munk_Cheeks

Formerly 'Riverrund'
Jun 25, 2023
If the lil natives don't have banana suits on then you did it right. If they are wearing the suits, you might want to check if you threw the dlc file into the right spot. As others have mentioned, you don't unzip it; You just drag and drop the dlc folder into the correct directory.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
If the lil natives don't have banana suits on then you did it right. If they are wearing the suits, you might want to check if you threw the dlc file into the right spot. As others have mentioned, you don't unzip it; You just drag and drop the dlc folder into the correct directory.
I think the banana suits are tied to having the DLC. The banana suits and other suits are found only in a specific village inhabited only by native girls.

Kuain

Jan 4, 2022
usually when I installed the DLS and threw it into the folder where it should be even before this moment when everything was working when I entered the game it suggested installing it or something like that but now nothing so I thought it didn’t work no I knew I was stupid but ahhh I started the new game and everything seemed ok

Munk_Cheeks

Formerly 'Riverrund'
Jun 25, 2023
Unrelated question: Do you know if Yuna can initiate encounters or can she only get defeated? Like if you tame one of the animals such as bigfoot and spider then are you locked out of their scenes?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
usually when I installed the DLS and threw it into the folder where it should be even before this moment when everything was working when I entered the game it suggested installing it or something like that but now nothing so I thought it didn’t work no I knew I was stupid but ahhh I started the new game and everything seemed ok
It doesn't actually suggest you to install it, at most update it if you got an older version of it, which it does from inside the game if you go along with it.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Unrelated question: Do you know if Yuna can initiate encounters or can she only get defeated? Like if you tame one of the animals such as bigfoot and spider then are you locked out of their scenes?
Native Males only as far as I know.
(everything else is more or less "on-defeat")

Reactions: John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i wonder how u guys did with some games like this which will open steam webpage when u open it, cutting off the directory or wut

bean3b

Jul 13, 2019
I'm curious if there's a mod list available or not, I tried searching for about 20 minutes but I might not be looking in the right places.

EDIT: Found it, it's under the Guide link at the beginning.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Something about prostituting 0-year-old girls, I guess. Also, that game's model for them looked too damn young, even by loli standards.
Wait what... BRUH
Well, in Black Market,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't mean to find anything more specific but less specific. That tutorial talks about where to find lots of tings but I'm just talking about a basic what to do when you start the game. I don't even have any followers yet other than the initial girl and we just keep dying every night to raids. Skill issue I know, but although this game seems like something I would enjoy I just suck at games that just drop you in aimless like this.
I hope my guide was helpful to you.
Besides getting used to the game's fighting style, as I described in my guide, you can also cheat by putting the raid target into some inaccessible space, such as going to a cave or even just a self-made watchtower. If AI can't find a way to get there, they'll cancel the raid. And if they can, they'll still get stuck, allowing you to split them into more manageable groups.

Or you can build a bunch of spikes and trick enemies into going over them constantly.

Enemies can pass by below

View attachment 3922920
The starting beach is actually a slope. So it can be hard to build a wall properly there.
If you want a proper walled camp, I recommend moving a little to the north, and build it on grassy terrain.

NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020
Have you tried checking the major villages? You can also find the loli village and see if they spawned there, there is a guide for the loli village by Mr.Eroge on youtube

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
Be Yona
Get naked (optional)
Go to old fat man in tent(read guide)
Sleep on tent
Get gropped
Kick his ass
Acquire men's table
Acquire knoife
TY , very helpful, next problem I'm having is Passive npc eat and drink. building the tables is not working thy don't eat from them, and I'm not able to put water on the tables, Right click to put on table, but right click on water drink it. ???

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
One thing I don't think is mentioned in any guide, placing a bed inside a native hut or house gives the option to sleep till morning or evening. This allows passing large amounts of time without risking attacks from native patrols.

From my experiments, time spent sleeping inside is taken into account for increasing loyalty of captured NPCs inside cages. Also some production facilities like chicken coop and apiary produce resources for time spent sleeping.

But crops don't grow during the time spent sleeping and traps (both small animal and fish traps) don't catch anything during sleep.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes