Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024
I do have a question though - how does the livestock job work? I have a breeding farm with 3 milky's, a pig farm, a well , a harvest box, a food box, a tent with a leaf bed, an empty breeding pen, and an empty wood fence (large). Yet, my villager still isn't working for some reason although all of the above mentioned is in his territory. I think I may be missing something.. maybe pigsty? But where do I find that?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
I do have a question though - how does the livestock job work? I have a breeding farm with 3 milky's, a pig farm, a well , a harvest box, a food box, a tent with a leaf bed, an empty breeding pen, and an empty wood fence (large). Yet, my villager still isn't working for some reason although all of the above mentioned is in his territory. I think I may be missing something.. maybe pigsty? But where do I find that?
He should be working if the Breeding farm with the milky's inside. Pigsty should be the pig farm? (2 pigs having "fun"?)
The produce of the Breeding Farm should land in the harvest box (interact with it), the pig farm should get pigs and dung in itself. (once the number you can see when you interact with it has reached 100)
(When they choose to work, it's for one thing in their range, not all at once, so check where he walks when he gets the icon above his head (meaning he's attempting work))

Reactions: flannan

Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024
He should be working if the Breeding farm with the milky's inside. Pigsty should be the pig farm? (2 pigs having "fun"?)
The produce of the Breeding Farm should land in the harvest box (interact with it), the pig farm should get pigs and dung in itself. (once the number you can see when you interact with it has reached 100)
(When they choose to work, it's for one thing in their range, not all at once, so check where he walks when he gets the icon above his head (meaning he's attempting work))
Yeahhhh I think my game is bugging out. I can't even click on him to open the dialogue box to change his location. Gonna restart my game and PC to see if it helps. Such a shame though cause I literally have around 350 bodies laying around in my base from all the raids lol

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
-100 eating foods, He can attack but not copulate under any circumstance. I tried both knocking her down with a mace and with regular attacks, R for grab does nothing to her, whether standing or downed.
Are you on the current thread version or last steam beta version and not an older one? (If on steam and not beta version, it won't work)

Aida2001

Aug 7, 2024
Steam says the current version is
update v0.1.5 [beta]
■ Additions
- Item to prevent miscarriage

■ Fixes
- Fixed a bug in version 0.1.4 where NPCs could not be summoned to the player's location when summoned inside the house
- Fixed a bug where the stun damage from the ore needle bed would not apply to deceased NPCs

is this update going to be added here?:unsure:

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Okay, so can the Female MC get knocked up or be the 'aggressor' in any sort of situations?
Not sure about pregnancy but she certainly can't be an "aggressor" and every single fmc exclusive quest is about getting raped if you lose. She doesn't even have the grab attack male mc has. Imho I won't mind if she will eventually get some of this content or maybe even an option to make her futa but in current version she is just some sort of "hard mode" since you can't use grab to stun and getting yourself raped for every mistake.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Steam says the current version is
update v0.1.5 [beta]
■ Additions
- Item to prevent miscarriage

■ Fixes
- Fixed a bug in version 0.1.4 where NPCs could not be summoned to the player's location when summoned inside the house
- Fixed a bug where the stun damage from the ore needle bed would not apply to deceased NPCs

is this update going to be added here?:unsure:
maybe yes maybe not, it depends on whether someone uploads it or the "Uploader" in this case "gets" it

Reactions: Aida2001

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does the steam version comes with all the DLC?
DLC exists specifically so that it could be excluded from the Steam version. It is also excluded from this site. You will have to download it from the developer's website.

Version on this site often comes with none.bat uncensor already present.

How can I increase a girl's libido? I just want to know that sorry
It increases naturally. Especially if they don't have a job. In the new version, you can craft an item that increases libido recovery in range.
There is also a Lust Ring to make her constantly horny.

Okay, so can the Female MC get knocked up or be the 'aggressor' in any sort of situations?
No pregnancy for any unique characters, including Female MC, yet.
Apparently, she can have consensual sex with Male Native and Short Native, if they like each other enough. That's the most aggressive she can do.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hmm all my milk station gets destroy after loading the save in the new latest game version, hope this won't be a recuring issue, I'm guessing this is because of the change they made
-Removed the feature where all buildings would be repaired after a raid

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
hmm all my milk station gets destroy after loading the save in the new latest game version, hope this won't be a recuring issue, I'm guessing this is because of the change they made
I hope that would be a feature to toggle on or off. Repairing is easy, but with the fixed perspective, having to repair every wall rubble behind intact ones would a a chore.

Reactions: timmy95 and flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
should i use male MC or female MC like what would u guys recommend
In this game, you can switch between them at will. And some quests require one or another. So ideally, you should play with them both, to ensure both are properly leveled up.

You can repair them with a new "repair" button. I guess it happened because the stations suddenly got hitpoints.

I hope that would be a feature to toggle on or off. Repairing is easy, but with the fixed perspective, having to repair every wall rubble behind intact ones would a a chore.
You can offload that chore on your villagers. Unless they would get stuck.

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes