Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Whats the point of assembling androids? Is there any special animations with them?
And where to use all those prorotype type-c breasts? (coz assemvling device dont accept them)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Whats the point of assembling androids? Is there any special animations with them?
And where to use all those prorotype type-c breasts? (coz assemvling device dont accept them)
no for now, they do planned to add animation with androids. It does accept them, guess u put into the wrong slot. When it says right, that slot would have been light blue. Or you put the breasts into npc inventory before putting it in

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
One thing or two about assembling androids: the game randomizes the shit outta it.
I tested with a perfect corpse of giant woman, hacked the limbs away and put them into one piece. The resulting android has normal villager trunk. I tested with loli corpse, hacked it to pieces and reassembled it: somehow it turned into normal native girl with severely shortened legs but normal length of arms. I tested with old woman corpse...it gets rejuvenated into normal native girl.

Also, if your corpse has equipment, it will get erased after completion. Be not stupid like me assuming the resulting android will be able to equip armor and weapons if you let the corpse equipped...nope! It's gone, and you still can't do any interaction with them anyways, including equipping things.

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes