NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone playing with the bought steam version and dealing with infinite loading when loading saves? Only happening to my 60hr save, and only happening with the official version and works fine for both 0.14 and 0.15 here.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Do mushroom logs work outside? Also red herb planter seems awfully slow, 2 days has passed and still nothing. Do I need to do something about them?

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Whats the point of assembling androids? Is there any special animations with them?
And where to use all those prorotype type-c breasts? (coz assemvling device dont accept them)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Whats the point of assembling androids? Is there any special animations with them?
And where to use all those prorotype type-c breasts? (coz assemvling device dont accept them)
no for now, they do planned to add animation with androids. It does accept them, guess u put into the wrong slot. When it says right, that slot would have been light blue. Or you put the breasts into npc inventory before putting it in

Reactions: Vakul and Shurutsue

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
One thing or two about assembling androids: the game randomizes the shit outta it.
I tested with a perfect corpse of giant woman, hacked the limbs away and put them into one piece. The resulting android has normal villager trunk. I tested with loli corpse, hacked it to pieces and reassembled it: somehow it turned into normal native girl with severely shortened legs but normal length of arms. I tested with old woman corpse...it gets rejuvenated into normal native girl.

Also, if your corpse has equipment, it will get erased after completion. Be not stupid like me assuming the resulting android will be able to equip armor and weapons if you let the corpse equipped...nope! It's gone, and you still can't do any interaction with them anyways, including equipping things.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I heard they are good at fighting. Especially if you use a head with laser eyes.

Reactions: Shurutsue

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Then use:
- Left Shift Key (unsure if it accepts the right shift key)
with one of the two to increase/decrease game speed:
- 2 left from the right shift key (which is likely the . key for you (dot))
- 3 left from the right shift key (which is likely the , key for you (comma))
Game speed controls are actually bound to left shift plus comma and period keys:
Untitled.PNG

Kli98

Dec 25, 2021
Ive updated the cheat— sorry for the delay! ive been quite busy, but im now starting to work on converting it into a BepInEx plugin. :)

lov it :giggle:
esreverreverse69, I don't know if it's my problem, but when I activate pregnancy at 100%, it doesn't get women pregnant, unless I use the element that amplifies pregnancy x10. I wanted to know if it's a mistake that only happens to me or if it's a cheat problem. I wanted to know if the same thing happened to others. And thank you for bringing us the tricks despite your short time.

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
WITHOUT the need to grapple and rape them. I take care of my people.
you dont need to grapple/rape her just do it and press r to stop and bring her to the cage and just get her just get her to like you but tame her with Mad Orbs and then dance for her and you are set and its better with the Sadeko Exiled woman hard part is catching the Mandrake needed for her and once she have crawled out of the well she is a good mage casting companion and not as slow as she usally is

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes