masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I hope they add MILF native soon my milkers can use some busty MILF.
You mean the Elder Sister? all her customes are what typically is given to MILFs/OLs in anime, also when fucking she's probably the most assertive apart from the Mummy, even the LNW just gets prone bone and takes it

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
You mentioned it here. I've not been to anime sharing.
i do not think i've mentioned anything about android skin editing here to be honest.

just search <cyborgsave> inside. Then find a set of (rgba) value that is not 255 and edit it.
1724457984562.png 1724458019048.png
I am not an expert of editing android's color myself so u may have to test some more

the first set of <cyborgparameter> should be body, next set should be head, breasts, 2 sets of arms and 2 sets of legs

Last edited:

YosafireK

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone know the road map or how long will it take to update this game?
From what I know so far, the game updates a lot regularly with additon of small things being added and such or fixes(I think this month so far had version 1.4 till 1.6 update). End of the month usually has Ci-en updates of what they plan to do next or work. From what I last saw from the request list and such, is that the creator currently does want to add more h scenes this time or prioritise it. But don't take my word for it. They have drawn a lot of h-scenes this month, but currently are still waiting to be implemented (english translated H-scene is not correctly up to date despite being updated a few weeks ago.).

Reactions: Shurouga
Aug 13, 2020
i do not think i've mentioned anything about android skin editing here to be honest.
-
I got it to work but it takes a lot of trial and error.
Do these rgb values work as absolute or as a tint? pretty sure the original body parts retain their original color then the rgb values are applied on top, thus theres always some diference depending on how contrasting your original bot was.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I got it to work but it takes a lot of trial and error.
Do these rgb values work as absolute or as a tint? pretty sure the original body parts retain their original color then the rgb values are applied on top, thus theres always some diference depending on how contrasting your original bot was.
i feel like it works as a tint. Yeah, different body parts sure causing some color problems. Btw, the "a" in the color is transparency. Try not mess with it if u don want the limbs become transparent

PS: if you see a "-1" inside one of the <npcid> , it means that the android doesn't have that part. Like you didn't give it legs or arms, changing the value below it doesn't do anything

Last edited:
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
do u guys have something to say about my grammar? Someone told me i have a lot grammar mistakes here before lol
Personally, I'll say you do. But I don't think anyone cares in any way, as long as the other person understands the matter you wanted to convey.

Also, thanks for the cyborg(just what I personally wanted to call them, since they were made using biological flesh) guide.

• Haha
Reactions: flannan and John8r9
Aug 13, 2020
-I'd like some base guards but I don't really want the ugly ass male natives polluting the place.
I feel ya. Depending on your location, a vanilla workaround would be animals/creatures (wolves, bears, bigfoot) at northern regions you can try with large female natives (greataxes) or androids (laser or melee), but those are more late game solutions.

TheOtherNewGuy

Mar 13, 2019
Is there any way to make swords equippable for female natives? I'd like some base guards but I don't really want the ugly ass male natives polluting the place.
They can use the primal swords dropped by elites or crafted in the meat workbench for what it is worth. Also the blood sword exists in the meat workbench as well.

Reactions: flannan

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
do u guys have something to say about my grammar? Someone told me i have a lot grammar mistakes here before lol
I followed your guide when I knew nothing and the game just released on steam. I don't really care about grammar mistakes you're not a professional guide maker or anything like that.:HideThePain:
In the first place making a guide for this game is hard because the authors don't reveal too much and let the community learn which I like and don't at the same time. Reminds me of gaming back in the day.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes