4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
Crazy game lots of effort, sad that the Female MC cant get preg yet after all this time... makes no sense since the ground work is basically there.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
Apr 18, 2020
how do you guys able to build bases in a place where you can't place items?
I am quite confused on what does the screenshot attachment has to do with building as I myself never experienced that message ever despite building a lot.

I have gone over how to build stuff in places where you normally shouldn't be able to build like Semi-Indoor zones
(Only Huts/Houses are consider Indoor, this part is important because you can only farm mushroom indoors and places like Lab or Gate is NOT consider as one.)
&
How to get NPCs to move around places where the game doesn't allow you to set their Location Point at.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-15049677
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-15101765

I realized I never posted my in-game settings on building things huh
I don't uncheck HouseInHouse option because it's weird to place down a house in a House for no reason other than bug your own game out or something
1729443210899.png

Last edited:
Reactions: John8r9

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Hi there I'm currently in the early games, just a question do resources respawn? I mean trees rocks as such on the overworld map. Because if I wanted to make a base somewhere else will random stuffs just litter into your base?

SnowingCypress

Dec 1, 2023
Hi there I'm currently in the early games, just a question do resources respawn? I mean trees rocks as such on the overworld map. Because if I wanted to make a base somewhere else will random stuffs just litter into your base?
For me at least it looks like things respawn on load. I'm not sure about respawn time in game

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
yes, every time u load ur save, all of those stuff respawn. People recommend placing platforms to prevent that

Jul 20, 2017
Beta 0.21
■ Additions
- Dismantling (Elder Native)
- Chaos Storage

■ Fixes and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue where Yona's skin color was not correctly reflected in certain parts of the animation after the defeat H-scene
- Fixed a bug where the heavy attack from the Wooden Bow was not firing
- Fixed a bug where periodic rewards from NPC jobs were being placed in non-harvesting inventories, such as herb planters
- Fixed a bug where the max stack size of Chaos Stand Torches was set to 1
- Fixed a bug where honey could not be harvested from beehives
- Changed skeletons' weapons and shields to equippable items (skeletons that are already allied will have no equipment)
- Fixed an issue where the attack direction was not calculated correctly when there was no floor under the cursor
- Fixed clipping issues with several costumes

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
People's distrust and skepticism comes from our collective experience in the indie H scene. Small studios, small workforce, financial struggles, real life taking precedence, and then the straight up scammers like "Project Helius" often lead to unfulfilled promises.

Before this update, I had a small camp outside what is now the entrance of the new cave, with a tent and beds. This is what it looks like now.
don't expect beta updates to not be broken :WeSmart:
such bugs is one of the main reasons i do not use my main save whenever they release a beta version

This game is for absolute sick fucks.
it's not for sick fucks, there is no foot fetish in the game :LUL:
and chopping someone's leg is entirely different

Last edited:

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
I am quite confused on what does the screenshot attachment has to do with building as I myself never experienced that message ever despite building a lot.
I'm guessing you're not seeing it because you have "invisible walls" disabled.

That said, I turned that off and I still get the message, oddly enough. Both when I try to build something near a bridge or to set the flesh collector down in the middle of an enemy camp (the latter to be honest is what annoys me most lol).

Maybe upgrading to the latest version will fix it though, as I'm still a few versions behind. We'll see.

Reactions: John8r9
Apr 18, 2020
It depends really
I have Trees not respawning near the places I saved my game from, which does require me to save my game elsewhere for them to have a chance respawning
Even so, you can respawn trees with the Acorns, just right click them and place it down like a building
(And yes, I was surprised this exist, I wonder how many people think you got to grow them in some planter for the tree or having that logging station to grow trees, lol)

By placing them down in different area will give you different kinds of trees to farm
Regular green lands = Your regular trees
Dark Green lands = Dark green trees
Swamp lands = Mushroom looking trees
High lands(that blue looking zones) = thin looking trees
Cursed lands = Hard wood trees
Desert = Palm trees

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes