Apr 18, 2020
I'm guessing you're not seeing it because you have "invisible walls" disabled.

That said, I turned that off and I still get the message, oddly enough. Both when I try to build something near a bridge or to set the flesh collector down in the middle of an enemy camp (the latter to be honest is what annoys me most lol).

Maybe upgrading to the latest version will fix it though, as I'm still a few versions behind. We'll see.
Hmm...Even before I turn off invisible wall, I never get the message and had always been able to place things down in invisible walls...that was back in v0.16, I'm trying to recall is there a place OUTSIDE that you cannot build...

Ah, after clicking off boxes
The option -> debug section "Building Block" is what is responsible for that message
1729478287264.png

After checking it off, you're able to build stuff freely, aka Breaking how the game was meant to play technically.
1729478359336.png

Last edited:

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Hmm...Even before I turn off invisible wall, I never get the message and had always been able to place things down in invisible walls...that was back in v0.16, I'm trying to recall is there a place OUTSIDE that you cannot build...

Ah, after clicking off boxes
The option -> debug section "Building Block" is what is responsible for that message
View attachment 4152231

After checking it off, you're able to build stuff freely, aka Breaking how the game was meant to play technically.
View attachment 4152232
Nice! And it kinda makes sense, now that I think about it.

Though now I wonder what 'invisible wall' does LOL.

Thanks.

Reactions: UnknownLurkingUser
Apr 18, 2020
Nice! And it kinda makes sense, now that I think about it.

Though now I wonder what 'invisible wall' does LOL.

Thanks.
The invisible walls does what it says
Like the game DOESN'T really want you to go over the Mountains to get across
Otherwise you can bypass the "Native Boss", "Gate" and then reach to the WIP location without much hassle of giving a damn about other things like those Gem stones you need to collect
Because of how map designs, it makes my Old Base(You know, that map I posted before) a pretty invincible area as it got the invisible wall blocking the you from the Scout Natives which loves spawn from there just to unable to find the player or unable to get over it, an easy New player base without much effort needed

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2020
Games like Night of Revenge and Yagiri have me spoiled, expecting all enemies to have H scenes.
I hope emade+ gets there eventually :p

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
How is the level of your children calculated?
After u explore more in the game, u should able to tell that the natives living on north side have higher lvl than the south side. If u gave birth at north, the children should be able to have higher lvl. The highest lvl is 104 when birthed (u need to kinda "cheat" to go outside of the map and give birth for that)

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Can followers/friends die outside of player input? I was under the impression they do because of the mermaid shark wording in the guide, but I also read a bit ago that they faint like the 2nd MC does and get up later?

gogicz

Jun 24, 2023
Can followers/friends die outside of player input? I was under the impression they do because of the mermaid shark wording in the guide, but I also read a bit ago that they faint like the 2nd MC does and get up later?
everytime someone knocked my follower out, they just lied there for a bit and then were fine after a while so i don't think so, the only time is when they get kidnapped and you fail to safe them...

apolonir

Dec 26, 2022
Can anyone help me, every time the raid icon appears, it shows 0/50 and no npc appears to attack me, which is why I can't get any of the Large Female native

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
everytime someone knocked my follower out, they just lied there for a bit and then were fine after a while so i don't think so, the only time is when they get kidnapped and you fail to safe them...
Just to clarify, both the guys you add to your party and the ones that aren't in your party and just work around the base are fine/knocked out unless they get kidnapped correct?

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
I have a village where everyone is gathered together, but there are some people who are happy and others who are unhappy. Any advice so that everyone has high morale?

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
AFAIK the only way a follower can die/vanish outside of player input is when a raid targets a specific NPC and the raid succeeds (the NPC gets captured). Then you'll get a timer and a map marker to free them. If you fail to free them in time, the NPC is removed. Whether they rejoined the natives or are killed is left to your imagination.

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
Can anyone help me, every time the raid icon appears, it shows 0/50 and no npc appears to attack me, which is why I can't get any of the Large Female native
maybe they were blocked by sth, like rock or invisible wall. Try opening the map and check if there is any red circle
Just to clarify, both the guys you add to your party and the ones that aren't in your party and just work around the base are fine/knocked out unless they get kidnapped correct?
yes, they can only die when u failed to save them after they got captured during the raid. The knocked out one will wake up as 1 hp soon

Reactions: flannan and pmonk

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
u can farm arrows with female native, they can use the arrow's effect if the arrow type and the bow type is the same.
but the enemies must be non-dismember-able first tho, when u r trying to farm the arrows
the pretty arrow cannot be farmed
View attachment 2024-10-21 155833.mp4

the new update note's elder native means elder brother's limbs can be cut off now. The chaos storage mean there is another type of storage like cloud storage that we use it to connect the workbenches with resources inside. It has 2 columns than cloud storage

apolonir

Dec 26, 2022
maybe they were blocked by sth, like rock or invisible wall. Try opening the map and check if there is any red circle

yes, they can only die when u failed to save them after they got captured during the raid. The knocked out one will wake up as 1 hp soon
The red circle appears, but it stays still in the location where it marked me as a target, I moved to a location without obstacles but the red circle did not follow me and I even tried using the code for the raid and stay still but still nothing, no npc came despite being in a free place

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes