Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Bit weird to see a game like this on steam. Does that mean all the gross psycho crap is optional/avoidable?
It is and it isn't, but Steam changed its rules a while ago regarding NFW and gore games, if it's there it's because it falls right into the terms of category B games.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Bit weird to see a game like this on steam. Does that mean all the gross psycho crap is optional/avoidable?
Yes, it is. At least, for you. You will still have to fight at least 3 gross psycho bosses, but you don't have to become like them.
For example, you can feed your people with normal food, not titburgers. And make walls out of stone, not out of your enemies.

Also, the most Steam-objectionable stuff is taken out to DLC.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
So what does moral do exactly?
Previously answered with:
If their morale reaches too low, they will "rebel" in the form of attacking someone when their lust is too high (never had it occur otherwise I believe, but then again, that was pretty much always the reason for morale loss on my end)
And yes, they do loose morale when they don't have a bed and are not on guard job. (Some exceptions can be made, ex.: animals, special npcs and such)
Some addition to that: When they "rebel", they attack you or someone else and may attempt to rape a female.
When you attack him until he's down, he regains some morale (not much) and will wake up after a while again.
Which 3 do you have in mind? They do what? Give spoilers please.
Probably the native boss and both lab bosses (and their creations)

Last edited:
Reactions: timmy95

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Previously answered with:

Some addition to that: When they "rebel", they attack you or someone else and may attempt to rape a female.
When you attack him until he's down, he regains some morale (not much) and will wake up after a while again.

Probably the native boss and both lab bosses (and their creations)
Well, what happens when a female loses morale? AFAIK females can't rape others right? And do they have any bonuses from high morale?

I recently recruited reika and keigo and both of them don't sleep and have zero morale, ther morale don't go above zero. They don't even enter houses. But recently I noticed keigo having slight low morale -2/100. Maybe because a hated NPC.

Do NPCs stop hating each other if I turn off love?

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes