John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
1716793981569.png
additional memo 2
rejuvenation potion can lower old man age by 1 (craft by the old man)
rejuvenation secret potion can lower old man age by 10 (trade from nanachi with life orb and normal rejuvenation potion)

You have to use one secret potion when their age reaches 60 to make them more younger.
once his age was younger enough, he will become the man with axe running in the pic, and u can craft battle axe from him

same for old lady
1716794377086.png

PS: old man, old lady and younger version of them can also craft other stuff like their own native's clothes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
Is the game completed? Or is it in the bug fix and possible additional content stage?
edit: never mind I just checked the ci-en page, still has some bugs, ending isn't completed and the is still content planned to be added over the course of the next three to four months

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
What do they mean by "escape the island"?
They are having fun throwing a party with a human female body as the main course.
This is like a Hannibal's Cult simulation.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Additional memo 4

when raining, dark green area where the werewolf or the big foot is, will grow flowers that only comes up when raining, u can find snail beside it too
1716972393741.png
these are called Hydrangea (blue), can be used to craft something in plant workbench

Last edited:

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Not gonna lie, this one was looking good, but after trying it I'm pretty disappointed.
Especially playing as the female protagonist.
The male protag seems a little better, but I don't have much interest in it.
The actual crafting/survival seems decent enough, but I doubt I'll put enough time into this to really get into it.
The CLICK! i.e. the struggle system is just really lame and easy, and you'll just 'die' before anyone can get at you if you actually click. Which, thankfully will give you full hunger and thirst... so that's a plus.. for dying.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
How can I build the gate? I got the wall but no gate in sight. And how to romance male/female mc? Talk option didn't do much at all.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes