John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
how do you get the pink indicator on the side for pregnancy? is it unlockable or is it locked to a hotkey?
mine's still steam ver 24.05, the update yesterday mentioned about pregnancy that fixed man could not impregnate others

Failnaught

Oct 13, 2019
does the item Basket has any purpose? i thought it was some way to expand your inventory, but I`m not sure how to use it.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmm kinda stuck on with that lady hunting cow. What next? cook her some meal?? also does farm job really work for native? they dont seem to move item to harvest box at all

Last edited:

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
So I went ahead in a test game an attempt to spawn every NPC in the game to make a comprehensive ID list of each NPC starting from 1. I reached up to number 161 - and after that nothing else spawned as I went up to 200.

Overall there are a total of 102 NPCs in the game.

Here's the list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also for the fellow Femdom Enthusiasts out there, here are the npcs that dom the male protag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if I missed anything...

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
It's really fucking stupid how wooden bowls just disintegrate into nothing when you drink water out of them. Fuck you minecraft for popularizing this shitty mechanic. :(

Reactions: Skalli

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
additional memo 5

1716830882478.png

what nanachi sells:

christmas workbench (1 berry to trade)
summer workbench (find a shell somewhere on the beach)
halloween workbench (1 small candy, 1 green blood and 1 pumpkin) get the jack o'lantern to summon assault and beat up raiders first, so u can get these to trade it
pocket (need the kangaroo u knockout from the purple area), can only be used to increase npc's inventory slot with empty space behind the square of inventory slot
jack o'lantern (1 dead orb) drop from the ghost/dark cloud enemy in dungeon
repair kit (1 fighter orb) drop from elite enemies from higher lvl assault 50+, the use of it is repair all items in ur inventory, including the one u r equipping
diamond (2 fighter orb)
rejuvenate secret potion (1 rejuvenate potion and 1 life orb) craft potion from old man, and life orb requires the abortion of baby to get one
giant hand (1 giant orb) can only be gotten from killing the female giant at the north
miko costume (2 fighter orb)
miko costume lower (1 fighter orb)
collar with bell (1 fighter orb)
white tabi socks (1 fighter orb)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes