kkk2018

May 17, 2018
This game is really cool, too bad it's buggy for me. I can't get the tamed natives to drink water, even though the rain collector is filled with water and within their reach. Also,can't get them to do the assigned work, even though the required facilities are built and within their reach.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
This game is really cool, too bad it's buggy for me. I can't get the tamed natives to drink water, even though the rain collector is filled with water and within their reach. Also,can't get them to do the assigned work, even though the required facilities are built and within their reach.
The rain collector doesn't seem to work for them so get a water skin and fill it at the collector then force it down they throat.

Reactions: kkk2018

plebbo

Mar 2, 2021
can someone write a tutorial on this game, no clue what iam supposed to do. i managed to capture a villager, but thats about it. no clue how to get them to favour me or whatever.

Wuot

Feb 16, 2019
Hey guys! Do FMC have relations\sex mechanic with natives, or just defeat ones? I raised relations for about 150, but still there is no options available

Oct 14, 2018
Oh btw what content was removed and is there a way to restore it ?
Nvm, I didn't see the previous two comments before this, I'm assuming that's the content that was removed.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hey guys! Do FMC have relations\sex mechanic with natives, or just defeat ones? I raised relations for about 150, but still there is no options available
only male natives (not big guy native or shota), other than that are getting rapes

Reactions: Wuot

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
that's the thing: the option is wonky, as both left clicking and right clicking makes it disappear without giving them a set location. thus i guess his point is: he wants to know how to use this efficiently. honestly most of these controls problems would be solved if someone made a video about them/how to guide.
:rolleyes:this?

location to place where she stands
combat area usually larger than territory
and in territory area, she can use facility inside the blue circle, like going to the bed inside the stone house
...etc
View attachment 2024-05-28 065302.mp4

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Yup, get a friendly one to 100 love, then select talk and pick the second option.

Reactions: Wuot

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone know if the native has sex with each other?
View attachment 3673584
baby face = pregnant
View attachment 3673590
middle pink increase pregnant rate if i am correct, so ejaculate when the bar reaches it (not every bed will have this situation
View attachment 3673605
when the baby face down there becomes bright like the top one, she can give birth
not rly, u won't stay at the base for ages, but u will hear mourning sound, or check their status, theres history if her virginity was taken by someone else. If they got pregnant, the log will show up like XXXX is pregnant with XXXX's child, u can stop them having sex in their status screen tho
1716850938343.png

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes