Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
can someone tell me where to find gold fish? Also i remember there was a medicine or potion for higher pregnancy chance but i cant seem to find where to craft it

Dahra

Oct 3, 2018
Hello
Can someone help me and tell me where the laboratory is where we have to fight against the faceless one?
Unfortunately I can't find it anymore

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I forgot I can press R.
Also where the hell is werewolf and the lab.
View attachment 3673723
this should be a guide from me i guess

1: beat up Big foot or capture it. (enemies: small spider, wolf), red mushroom

2: Spider boss cave

3: Boss with the meat bench recipe in treasure chest

4: mermaid (fishing rod and rainbow seashell swimsuit required)

5: the fat guy with mens bench recipe i guess

6: loli village (idk about steam ver) with banana suit with costume cover (long gloves and leggings), and rabbit mascot outfit?

7: women village (theres a cave beside it connected to 8 or 9, and outside the cave of 7, u can find sheep, Ostrich, cow, female cow), white mushroom and red herb

8: iron ore cave, can find iron ore, kill bats and get bones, kill pink shining monster to get purple ore

9: gold ore cave but with iron ore and same enemies as 8

10: little life's fairy (bring snicker first, they are laying around the beach)

11: werewolf, beat it up or capture it (10,11 both have red mushroom around)

12: underground cave, with underground women and man, mouse. resources: blood stone, strong bone, mad orb, flesh

13: underground dungeon with 10 floors but beat up the two treasure hunters on the right side of the blue circle i drawn first (bring female protagonist), dungeon: leather, gold, dead orb, ghost outfit of robe, hood and mask, bondage clothes (top and bottom), ancient fruit, poison spitting shield, blue candles (decorate), normal candles (decorate), blue ruins candle (decorate), normal ruins candle (decorate), magic feather (wings) (equipment wear), sacred robe (top), sacred robe (bottom), sacred robe (hat), katana, iron lantern (decorate), gold lantern (decorate), guardian skeleton mask (equipment wear), guardian cloth cover (equipment wear), guardian sword, crystal sword, ring of lust ( can be equipped to male and female and loli), stone sword, a CORE, diamond ore

14: Plant boss with plant workbench and GREEN stone. There are mutant lotus, explosive bag, clay (need shovel), kill plant enemies their to get vine, kill purple lizard to get eleceel muscle, theres a little chance a mandrake pretend to be a plant but it will run very fast, do not eat it or instant death, u can make it a hat tho

15: where nanachi is located

16: where the big cows i mentioned before, and there are big worms standing around (mysterious liquid), scorpions and small cheeta(?)

17: centipedes boss and sand workbench recipe (the recipe is in the village with flag on top of 17) and RED stone

18: entrance with 3 stones to enter the purple area (green, red, blue)

19: Prison (progress main story enough and u can see the fat guy on the ship got captured to there) resources: string, men's bondage (head, top, bottom, shoe), prison guard (top, bottom)

20: cyborg lab, rescue the old man tied up in the village area first, kill 3 natives, beat the boss and get her head, enter the door on the right side, kill cyborg and get titanium, or cut off their parts to build one soon.....go up and u can see the green hair woman with only her head, find her body parts in the scrap yard but with limbs and give them to her, and u can recruit her i guess, and top right door will get a boss fight with the mad scientist

21: Boss fight of a two headed big bird? with the wing workbench recipe along the road to boss fight, the cave has turtle (turtle shell) and blue flower. sheep, cow, white mushroom, red herb, Ostrich, (BLUE stone)

22: Female giant, with pretty workbench, if u kill her u can get earth orb to trade glove with nanachi, but i don recommend it

23: where the big breast women called shino is, get steak set, and the 2 flag inside the circle i drawn were the location of 2 events for her

24: under development area, but if u want to see the event of prison (fat guy on ur ship got captured by sadistic girl sally with whip, bring male and prepare for boss fight, u can tie her up when selecting the option and able have sex with her any time u enter there, but u can say no to her twice and recruit her), u need to go to the green crystal marking on the purple area on the left first

mermaid: head to bottom first
View attachment 3675803
and head to the top one to fish the thing flowing
View attachment 3675802
(remember to bring rainbow shell swimsuit and choose the right option to recruit her)
View attachment 3677135
View attachment 3677140
3rd option
View attachment 3677141
Do

View attachment 3677144
and now she will stay here, but will be killed by sharks if u won't take her away from this place soon (4 space required) (check left side of ur screen with the red flag icon)

red stone: centipedes boss, blue stone: bird boss, green stone: plant boss (find pedestal around the boss area)

and the damn plant workbench recipe location that i forgot where it is, after cutting down half of the swamp mushrooms...here
View attachment 3677923

How to get to 6?
go inside the cave of south (8), and the map(?
View attachment 3678201
the exit is a fake stone wall, u can go through it

going in, and reaches the place of 7, go right and head to about where the 5 is, theres a wooden bridge connected to 6

View attachment 3678926
heres where the 2 heads bird boss is, my marking up there is not clear enough
View attachment 3678928
i remember main story focus on the right side, with Reika, Takumi and Keiko (will update soon)

and there are some notes called additional memo i scatter around this thread, just search "additional memo" on this thread
they are about:
cleaner underground women
rejuvenation potion and what is it
all collections currently (3 colors stone, key to dungeon of 10 floors...etc)
things that grow in dark green area on the map when raining
what nanachi has in store (diamond, seasonal workbench...etc)
cyborg with laser eyes

and about the place where npc should stand in ur base or restriction of their territory. i mentioned it on page 46, post 917
still, if some npc's red circle and blue circle overlap, and they don't like each other, their morale goes down, after -100, they will start beating each other or npc around, so separate them out of the overlap circles. well, just feed them tomato stew, it got most morale, +5 morale per one /get cook_tomatostew_01

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hello
Can someone help me and tell me where the laboratory is where we have to fight against the faceless one?
Unfortunately I can't find it anymore
look to the comment below u, i made a "guide" for now

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
additional memo 7
1716896173790.png
fishing
get ur fishing rod ready and grab a few worms from bushes
right click once to set up, then hold left click to throw it
press right click to cancel
when it got dragged, keep pressing left-click to keep the red dot inside the light green bar on the middle of blue bar until the blue bar on the right side reaches to the highest

u can get some strange fish sometimes, like buttfish(?), fish with human boobs.....:WaitWhat:

you can try looking for them with the one below
Cromushe translated from russian to english
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v2024-05-25-e-made.209671/post-13853986

and a map of other fishes from other website
1717250580195.png

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Tried what? You arent exactly giving me a lot to work with here.
no need, if you went through posts, john helped me. you're good. all we need now from you is a complete guide or an x-ray mod/full uncensor (without using none.bat (i already used it, just need the full uncensor: yona's pussy still is pixels if you let them cum in you, and all we have is doggy style, shame us gentlmen whom think alike are only allowed one position, especially in the rape thing: should be given to us to change position, or continue fucking without pressing r so many times to a hotkey that will be shown to us in a read me.txt)).

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Build the wood worshop, it gives access to a wooden sword, a wooden spear, and shields.
You can also build an iron worshop and I suppose build iron weapons.
true but you need a furnace so it can melt all of your ores into ingots (except stone into iron/or just a stone slab for some reason)....

Reactions: lnomsim

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
additional memo 7
View attachment 3679098
fishing
when it got dragged, keep pressing left-click to keep the red dot inside the light green bar on the middle of blue bar until the blue bar on the right side reaches to the highest

u can get some strange fish sometimes, like buttfish(?), fish with human boobs.....:WaitWhat:
well i will show the 2nd strange fish i mentioned here if anyone is curious about it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
additional memo 7
View attachment 3679098
fishing

funny_fansub14.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: John8r9
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes