KommandntKath

Jun 6, 2018
A random question but for some reason i can't find Shino(The big breast lady) anywhere after i done both of her event. Do i need to wait or is there something else needed to be done?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
beat them up with club until their white hp bar ran out, put them in cage and put food into the slot of the cage they in
I did that with one girl and she collapsed after her white hp bar ran out. I then carried her to camp and put her into a cage. I put food inside the cage inverntory slot and waited till the relationship indicator said "MAX". I took her out of the cage and placed her down like an item but she just flopped on the floor like a dead fish... Did I do something wrong?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I did that with one girl and she collapsed after her white hp bar ran out. I then carried her to camp and put her into a cage. I put food inside the cage inverntory slot and waited till the relationship indicator said "MAX". I took her out of the cage and placed her down like an item but she just flopped on the floor like a dead fish... Did I do something wrong?
Right click while they are in the bar.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Additional memo 9

birth for male or female
1716930821694.png
place a table beside midwifery home and place the dick thingy on the table
after giving birth, it will be a male
1716930912004.png
with the [wish come true] on the log

craft them in cooking table using 1 flour per one
1716931009094.png
1716931051636.png

place one on the table and u are good to go

Reactions: Arabi1

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
There is a way to make women come in raids instead of just men?
Only men, the raids are made to "kidnap" your girls and you have 25 minutes to go after her. If you fail or run away, once the rescue has started, they will kill the kidnapped girl.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Only men, the raids are made to "kidnap" your girls and you have 25 minutes to go after her. If you fail or run away, once the rescue has started, they will kill the kidnapped girl.
The large females are raid only so it can't be only female they do join the raid too.

Reactions: Zackray

Rzok

Sep 12, 2021
Flowertotems increase ratio of women in raids

Rzok

Sep 12, 2021
Anyone know how to finish Shino's questline? got it stuck at she missed the cow, but everytime I visit her I can either leave or kill her. I suspect I'm missing an Item for a 3rd option, like the mermaid. I've tried capturing the cow and having in my inventory, I've tried butchering the cow to give her the rare steaks, I've tried having the cow as a follower. Not sure what I'm missing here.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone know how to finish Shino's questline? got it stuck at she missed the cow, but everytime I visit her I can either leave or kill her. I suspect I'm missing an Item for a 3rd option, like the mermaid. I've tried capturing the cow and having in my inventory, I've tried butchering the cow to give her the rare steaks, I've tried having the cow as a follower. Not sure what I'm missing here.
You need to make a Steak Set and bring it to her.

KhumnBra

Jan 14, 2019
I don't find loli, there are some prerequisites ?
Will there be any interaction with monsters like the merchant?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Will there be any interaction with monsters like the merchant?
download dlc from author's ci-en by following, asking it here will get this game and thread banned in this website (loli), interactions with monster..no for now i think

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So the guro scene can be deactivate in the option, just sad that there's no "grab" sex action from ennemys, all sex scene seems to be after you got no life... Kinda sad

Reactions: Tiasung

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
1) You need DLC installed to re-add loli to the game.
2) In my playthrough, loli are relatively rare. I didn't get far yet, but I encountered about 5 shotas, and only 1 loli.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
1) You need DLC installed to re-add loli to the game.
2) In my playthrough, loli are relatively rare. I didn't get far yet, but I encountered about 5 shotas, and only 1 loli.
wut, i did say where they are in my guide, but still north area usually got 1-4 per village, the north area i mean is behind the "village" of that boss with 2 girl hanging on his back

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes