Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
so far everything just like this.

-blue girl big tity (shino)- be kind to her and don't call her a jerk (update much?) or press being sarcastic and press "R"

-giantess - defeat her and choose to spare her (probably more incoming) or press "R"

-Reika - wow, this is a fleshed out route. Use Yona to progress her quest. 1st questline doesn't matter. 2nd questline involve Takumi fuck her or you jump in immediately and help her. 3rd Questline involve facing Takumi again.
You are given Obey Takumi or Tie him up. Tie him up and leave him some berries or grilled meat which last about a day and he will talk to you. He will give you a walkie-talkie with high frequency while being good man. 4th questline back to scene but you will disturb them. This forced Keigo out of mood due to Reika being absolute slut even though she under influence. Now play as MAN and cheer her up by console her. Insult Keigo instantly made judge you badly. Afterward. Get her to follow you while on adventure, increasing both your familiarity via gift (by putting stuff inside her.) or lewd dancing. Then go to the Takumi beach again. Choose, i love you too Reika to heart her when she said you got no girlfriend. (WHERE YONA ROUTE?) Then go downward the beach and encounter Takumi where he pathetically threaten you into leaving Reika. Choose i love her over time and enter boss fight with Keigo. Defeat and Spare him. This lead Reika to instantly reject Keigo and sex with you next. (Probably more route update?) Choosing to kill Keigo and tell the truth or lie either way, Keigo will drop his pendant which actually double your attack. So that is a quite good tradeoff. Assuming you want to priotize other route but if future update got harem route, this might is troubling.

Last edited:

ZETey

Aug 27, 2019
ALL cheats (This is all I found =( )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
The guide on page 13 is alright but it would be nice to have it a little more detailed with some extra screenshots of each quest to do.
heck: have the map have a legend sheet in game so people aren't just exploring if you're adamant on a quest lineup. though since this game actually has good gameplay it really just boils down to whether or not the game up and becomes abandoned or the dude will flesh out and eventually finish the plot of said game giving us an endless mode or "after" as it is right now being one. honestly we only have so little known about the "man" anyways. but seeing as how it is one of the only few male protag games with good gameplay PLUS good pregnancy content one can only hope that it doesn't crumble or the dev quits midway. really there needs to be someone monitoring the dev 24/7, protecting him like some guard and making sure he delivers and being there at his B-day party, and tucking him to bed. right now: in 2024, a lot of sub par games, and that's not even counting NSFW games.

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
How do I make progress? I killed native boss and explored a bit but I haven't met any npcs people are talking about, where should I go now and how do I unlock new benches?

kenshimain

Aug 29, 2022
How do I make progress? I killed native boss and explored a bit but I haven't met any npcs people are talking about, where should I go now and how do I unlock new benches?
just explore around, find cave entrances, find the red/green/blue quest gems on the map, one thing that I figured out later is that you have to switch between the guy/girl main characters to do certain quests.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i love how games like this are on steam....

and once again what looks like a really good game ruined by rape....

should i even bother asking is the rape is avoidable?

also isnt R7 **********? is there children in this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Saburo. M

mewchan619

Jun 18, 2018
Did anyone's male protag disappear at some point? I went around mostly as female MC, but for some reason when i came back to the beach camp in the beginning, he never appeared again. did he die or something?

EDIT: I found a /change command, it let me play as him and come back. nevermind, thanks

Dragon4403

Aug 2, 2018
has anyone found a way to respec the main characters so i can try different stuff while i am still low level to see what skills and stats i want without the point cheat command because i still want to play it properly but without being locked in what i choose early if it sucks

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
-giantess - defeat her and choose to spare her (probably more incoming) or press "R"
Slight correction on that one:

You need to wait a while (the MC raises his sword above his head) and then you can press Q for seduce. I guess that unlocks the "True Love" route for the Giantess. I don't know if you still can have sex with her whenever you want if you just spare her instead of seducing.

Reactions: Arabi1
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes