Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Slight correction on that one:

You need to wait a while (the MC raises his sword above his head) and then you can press Q for seduce. I guess that unlocks the "True Love" route for the Giantess. I don't know if you still can have sex with her whenever you want if you just spare her instead of seducing.
Wait there is Q button for seduce?

TastyLensko

Dec 16, 2018
you didn't click the steam page did you? also no completed tag either :WeSmart:
View attachment 3679487
"family sharing" :LUL:

defender/guard orders tell you specifically what it does.
View attachment 3679492
I didn't get it on Steam, never really paid for it. So I didn't check it and didn't even realise it was on steam, holy hell how is this game even allowed or made it passed inspection or does Steam not check the game first before releasing on their store page?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i love how games like this are on steam....

and once again what looks like a really good game ruined by rape....

should i even bother asking is the rape is avoidable?

also isnt R7 **********? is there children in this?
Enemies will attempt to rape you if you play as the default female character. Click quickly and they will fail.
You aren't required to rape anybody, but raping as a male character is more convenient than beating them unconscious.
So I guess rape is avoidable.

This is Steam version, there are no children in this. Unless you download a DLC from developers' website. Don't worry, DLC doesn't do anything else.

Cannibalism is also avoidable.

I didn't get it on Steam, never really paid for it. So I didn't check it and didn't even realise it was on steam, holy hell how is this game even allowed or made it passed inspection or does Steam not check the game first before releasing on their store page?
They just removed lolicon from the game, and that was enough. Because dismemberment, cannibalism and other horrors are totally okay on Steam.
Maybe because to modern people, cannibalism is fantasy, while child sexual abuse is real.

Where is the save folder? Is it stored under AppData?
I think it's all in \Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML\

Anyone know how to install the DLC bit?
It's written (in Japanese) on the page where DLC is offered. You don't actually need to be able to read Japanese - just note the file path presented there, and put the archive contents to the specified path.

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
This is a guide that i found on the steam web. Not all of them being translate since I use web translate. A bit crude too. So if you guy want to translate it better go for it.
Link to the the guide :
Credit by Munou

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there like a bench where you can make seeds that isnt potato or wheat seeds?
Just let the plants stay in the planter for a while, and they'll dry out and turn into 4 seeds each.
Honestly, I think we need to make a FAQ and link it from the first post.

Unkown345

Jan 6, 2022
Huh, I defeated the Plant boss and didnt get the plant workbench, is there a cheat to get the collectable?

Edit, its not found in the boss arena, its in the swamp

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
maybe i am just the big dumb but i cant even find the cite to download the DLC from..or i have and cant find the download XD

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
any tips to level up quickly? i've been playing with man the whole time but it seems that yona is the main character here :confused:, i suppose grinding in this game wouldn't be too bad since i can just sped up the game ,but i still need the fastest way because my yona level is too far away with man

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
Can somebody tell me how to start a first quest? I started the game and since then, I'm just running around without purpose...

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
hi guys, I need help with 2 questions.
1. How do you build a midwifery house? Do I need a special work bench for that? If, so, what work bench do I need exactly?
2. How does animal farming work? I have built the required buildings and assigned an npc for the work, but nothing seems to be happening. Do I need to put animals in or something?
Your help is much appreciated.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
This is sad..tons of enemies..and yet only 12 H scenes (For girl)...which seems mainly bosses and "normal" humans,Like the Balphant with Yona scene would have been awesome,at least there is some action with the Werewolf..

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Can somebody tell me how to start a first quest? I started the game and since then, I'm just running around without purpose...
yeah same here, talking to the man or playing as him dose nothing, then a bunhca natives show up and try to kill you or rape you.... and if they kill you(i think they try to rape you and it gives you like 3 more hp) but if you die die they just leave

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes