MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh keyblind that i do not remember again. Anyway, I saw that there are more than one sax position. It just happen when I mate once but it not happen agian. I don't know what trigger it. Also I don't know how many mate I neeed to do to get one pregnant. It like 1 out of 15 right now

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
can someone explain me how to make old natives younger again? i fed like 12 potions to one of them and game says i cant give them more potions? Am i locked out from making them younger?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
can someone explain me how to make old natives younger again? i fed like 12 potions to one of them and game says i cant give them more potions? Am i locked out from making them younger?
wut potion did u give? normal or high potion

Reactions: Skaldy

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 3675475
additional memo 2
rejuvenation potion can lower old man age by 1 (craft by the old man)
rejuvenation secret potion can lower old man age by 10 (trade from nanachi with life orb and normal rejuvenation potion)

once his age was younger enough, he will become the man with axe running in the pic, and u can craft battle axe from him

same for old lady
View attachment 3675485

Reactions: Skaldy

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmm it like 30 out of 2 mate now to get one pregnant (native female). I dont know what I did maybe I pressing Space bar and sudden that baby noise happen or it because i let the bar fill completely and quit sex when it filled just right instead of i minizine the game and do other thing

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
additional memo 10

flowers of red, blue, yellow location

yellow flowers usually appear in this location, and a few around the loli village, also some around the cherry blossom at the middle of the map
1716972744348.png
1716972830624.png

Red flowers, where the dungeon floor entrance is
1716972932390.png

Blue flowers, theres a cave entrance from where i stand,
1716973053808.png
1716973110812.png

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Is there anyway to recruit female MC's friends?
Keigo and Reika are unlocked by doing the Yona only quest on the Eastern beach. Takumi needs her to follow him after that, tie him up or submit then progress with it a bit more and he will join.
can large female primitive get pregnant i see a bar like another but didt't pregnant
Any female in the red tab of the friends menu can’t get pregnant.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
and got it. It seem to be that when the bar reach max there are small windows for you to bust the nut to get one pregnant. You have to do it in right time. I been noticing this for ages and thought it is funny choice or something but no

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
and got it. It seem to be that when the bar reach max there are small windows for you to bust the nut to get one pregnant. You have to do it in right time. I been noticing this for ages and thought it is funny choice or something but no
Right before maxing or as soon as you max?

Godzilla45

Feb 25, 2020
i dont like how only the male can rape, like why can't i sneak into the tent and smother her with my crotch?
Man, I was hoping this one can, but ofc my hopes are dashed yet again. Sigh, why can't they let games with femc rape others too like male one, guess I'll change mc later

Reactions: tamara590

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I just try again and it didnt work while recording..I guess it not that
I think it’s random chance and you just keep getting heads…. Like I have a native who had the option to increase pregnancy and she got knock up twice right in a row but her third time took a while.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017

Pie98

May 30, 2017
How do I get my companion back up after they've been knocked down in combat? They are just laying on the floor, and are following me around each time I teleport.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Its a shame that there's no good content for female MC aside from the usual stupid lose get raped stuff :c
Hope good content for her gets added eventually
Yeah it feels kinda weird to make her the initial character you play as when you really can't do nearly as much with her. It's also kinda weird how she can't do lesbian sex with woman natives considering the native woman npc type does have a lesbian animation but only with other npcs.

How do I get my companion back up after they've been knocked down in combat? They are just laying on the floor, and are following me around each time I teleport.
They'll eventually get back up after a while.

Reactions: tamara590 and Pie98

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
They will get back up after a set amount of time. After that they will heal about 1% per second at the cost of 1% hunger.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
well, I found something else at least. Look like if u allow them all to have a chat they moral can go negivtate cuz they stay with person they don't like

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes