John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
how to get milk?
get a cow , put one breeding farm, and place harvest factory beside it. Ask npc to work with livestock option in their status, and u can check harvest factory if there are milk after the npc start working for a while, milker is not required

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
does anyone know how do i milk the milkcow? i've tamed him but i haven't tamed milky yet because she needed milk itself to be tamed,
try putting the max cow u got there inside where the pink cow is, and let npc work on them...and u don have the harvest factory beside it... (u don have to max it tho) just read the post above u

Last edited:

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
quick question. Can i transfer my save to the steam version i just bought or do i have to start over again?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
and chaos axe got fixed in the latest version, it won't have unlimited durability now :ROFLMAO:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Hmm, ok.
Save editing it is.

You can reset the quest with her by editing this line:

<questKey>Sub_Giant</questKey>
<progress>0</progress>
</QuestSave>

1 = complete
0 = incomplete

Resetting back to 0 makes you able to fight and this time seduce her.
View attachment 3682273

I may now have 2 big women, one is wife other if fren.
View attachment 3682278
I like the wild look more
quick question. Can i transfer my save to the steam version i just bought or do i have to start over again?
Follow what John said, I did that so I could get the updated version.
Is there a way to split stacks of items?
You can do so with the scroll wheel too, it only pick 1 up per scroll but you can keep scrolling for more.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
i did mention that before, yea. but sally in the prison won't work by changing the progress tho, if u tied her up, u will have to restart or load the save before fighting her
next update: game will let us change our dick size cause this ain't it for the M. MC.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes