jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
Obey him gets Yona raped, Killing him ends his quest line, tying him up countunes the quest line but you have to give him a couple days worth of food and water.
Wait what, this is how I figure out how I might be stuck? Do I just throw some meat and water bottles at him and wait?

ReinertZerker

May 28, 2020
This game is vanilla, compared to your insanity. :HideThePain:
Impossible, I was a wide eyed innocent soul b4 this game had gotten to me, now I crave more. I have beaten this game in every possible way over the last 2 days. But I can understand, there's more to be had here, I wish mods were possible... hung orc futa's.

ReinertZerker

May 28, 2020
Has anyone tried this? Use wooden bench to create stairs, the stairs can be resized by Use. You can use this to surpass high points, even reach tops on mountains. You can create your base on this, using it as a platform.

• Wow
Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i am too retarded to use that, i left them in chest instead (since it can't be rotated)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Has anyone tried this? Use wooden bench to create stairs, the stairs can be resized by Use. You can use this to surpass high points, even reach tops on mountains. You can create your base on this, using it as a platform.
I tried to make lab stair but MC wouldn't walk on them.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
but i think i saw someone placing it inside the house before, and saying that he can make a 2nd floor

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Anyways, screw it

Additional memo 12

hold control and press left click on a item stack to split it in half.
1717014948584.png
1717014970998.png

u only see ur mc moving on the top right, WUT DID YOU DO?
1717015042061.png
you just hold your Alt and pressed a direction key on your keyboard at the same time!!! or u accidentally hold your mouse wheel to move

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhh i on phone soo kinda trouble typing but i hope u gang whatever idea u gang have for the game just hop on to dev discord or something to give ur dream suggestion. Dont let fire die down.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes