John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Additional memo 13

How to raise affection faster?
1717016996516.png
shes 0 to male mc currently
View attachment 001.mp4

after waiting for about 1 min doing this, it reaches 100

just speed it up by holding shift and press .
the speed is here
1717017364384.png
now its >>1, max is >>10
to go back to >>1, just hold shift and press ,

there is also one option to gain affection fast (+50 affection value) WARNING: DLC ONLY PART
1717409358249.png
perfume potion and love potion can only be craft with DLC

get a love potion from cooking table and click a npc, right click the love potion in your inventory and his/her affection will +50

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, it needs a fucking rain to fill up. I only saw rain in this game to happen ONCE, in 7 hours of playtime.
In the end, I toughed it out and built a well.
Additional memo 14

Raining

First, don't want rainy days?
1717018534513.png
craft from the meat workbench

1717018630629.png
1717018646678.png
these two are from wing workbench

so, if u want rainy days, just put a lot ameame bozu

Godfrey91

Jun 27, 2018
Hey, the underground woman can be banged ya know?
I don't think she's undead, just mentally broken. The Forest and the Son of the Forest have similar NPC's, the village rejects for whatever reason.
I feel immense pity for her but FUUUUCK that bendy dickless old man, Jezzus Balls...

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
I just started yesterday and really enjoy the game but I feel like I must be an idiot or something.

I have a bunch of natives that I fed until MAX and assigned them jobs and dispositions in their status menu. They have food box and rain water in range and I built a few of the workplaces but they just lie on the ground. I don't have the follow dialogue option that is shown in the guides with anyone including the other protagonist. I have rank 1 of leadership and persuasion but the natives that I've captured won't talk to me and the other protag gives the "..." if I try talking to them.

Anyone able to tell me what I'm doing wrong?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I just started yesterday and really enjoy the game but I feel like I must be an idiot or something.

I have a bunch of natives that I fed until MAX and assigned them jobs and dispositions in their status menu. They have food box and rain water in range and I built a few of the workplaces but they just lie on the ground. I don't have the follow dialogue option that is shown in the guides with anyone including the other protagonist. I have rank 1 of leadership and persuasion but the natives that I've captured won't talk to me and the other protag gives the "..." if I try talking to them.

Anyone able to tell me what I'm doing wrong?
talking is just an extra option, no need to talk in game. u may need to check for the territory and combat area of the npcs

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
They don't, you need to make them spawn with the flower totem that give 1% chance raiders will be women

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes