MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
If i remember correctly u enter the cave and exist at the top then make ur way to boss. I suppose when i ready i will make a record of that. I hope i not mistake that as something else

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
I notice that there is friend NPC name Nami (the girl on the same boat with female MC and Reika) is on the command list, but there is no quest for her yet, right guys?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
If i remember correctly u enter the cave and exist at the top then make ur way to boss. I suppose when i ready i will make a record of that. I hope i not mistake that as something else
the top one are just the bird babies, boss is on the right side of the mountain

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
hm ok, so I don't really understand the point of the game, you get stranded and you find someone else on the beach and you can switch between characters and what do you have to do? Explore the island, what? No real introduction to the game, how to do it or instructions, I walk around for a long time collecting stones and wood and can't do anything with it, or there is no hentai content so far either
This game is similar to Arc Survival Evolved and other survival-themed games. They are largely driven by the player's initiative and the need for more resources to strengthen your position in the world. As you progress, you would be able to take on more difficult challenges from environment and enemies, unveil mysteries and eventually conquer the world.

Some things that might help you at your stage:
In the bottom-left corner of the interface, there is a button with wooden hammer. It opens the crafting menu.
Crafting menu changes when you interact with workbenches. Of course, you need to craft and place a workbench first. Placing furniture like that is done with right click.
Bushes that look like small trees are a main source of fiber, which is needed for many early-game recipes. Pick them all, and don't worry, they respawn.

How do you make you friend NPC get to screwing each other? I’m also assuming the old man can’t bone?
If they are together, their relationship grows. Unless they have reasons to hate each other, it grows good, and they start screwing. I never caught them in the act, but sex statistics tells me those two pretty natives are having lesbian sex from time to time.
Apparently, they do it when their libido reaches max.

huh, they just die when i use it on them
its right-click :FacePalm:, i just beat them to death with the net
Struggle with the controls seems to be a major part of the gameplay at this point. ^^'

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
1717049569242.png

Additional memo 15

the bear's nest, nothing special, but a bear will spawn outside of the nest

gfrokye

May 28, 2024
John8r9 Fantastic work on the guide and all the replies, absolute legend!

Does anyone know of similar games where there is a real game to play here and not just "rpg" maybe like a legitimately built simulator or resource management type? (Assuming there arent other survival games).

Reactions: John8r9

gfrokye

May 28, 2024
I've been to this location but the bench and man don't exist. Is there a trigger/ is it a steam version thing?
I just had to wait quite a while. I suggest checking the map every now and again for the red gem marker to tell you theres a quest for the female MC. I lost the first fight and had to go through the same thing again, not sure what the conditions are but just keep trying

Oct 18, 2020
View attachment 3673723
this should be a guide from me i guess

1: beat up Big foot or capture it. (enemies: small spider, wolf), red mushroom

2: Spider boss cave (spider skin only drops from the boss), cobwebs

3: Boss with the meat bench recipe in treasure chest

4: mermaid (fishing rod and rainbow seashell swimsuit required)

5: the fat guy with mens bench recipe i guess

6: loli village (idk about steam ver) with banana suit with costume cover (long gloves and leggings), and rabbit mascot outfit?

7: women village (theres a cave beside it connected to 8 or 9, and outside the cave of 7, u can find sheep (wool), Ostrich, cow (high-grade raw beef) (put it into breeding farm and let npc work on it [Livestock], milk will appear inside harvest factory beside it soon), female cow (same as cow), white mushroom and red herb

8: iron ore cave, can find iron ore, kill bats and get bones, kill pink shining monster to get purple ore

9: gold ore cave but with iron ore and same enemies as 8

10: little life's fairy (bring snicker first, they are laying around the beach) (I doubt steam version will allow the fairy tho, maybe that's why people keep asking after following my guide, they can't find her)

11: werewolf, beat it up or capture it (10,11 both have red mushroom around)

12: underground cave, with underground women and man, mouse. resources: blood stone (can only be mined with metal pickaxe), strong bone, mad orb, flesh

13: underground dungeon with 10 floors but beat up the two treasure hunters on the right side of the blue circle i drawn first (bring female protagonist), dungeon: leather, gold, dead orb, ghost outfit of robe, hood and mask, bondage clothes (top and bottom), ancient fruit, poison spitting shield, blue candles (decorate), normal candles (decorate), blue ruins candle (decorate), normal ruins candle (decorate), magic feather (wings) (equipment wear), sacred robe (top), sacred robe (bottom), sacred robe (hat), katana, iron lantern (decorate), gold lantern (decorate), guardian skeleton mask (equipment wear), guardian cloth cover (equipment wear), guardian sword, crystal sword, ring of lust ( can be equipped to male and female and loli), stone sword, a CORE (drops after u kill the robot boss and the blue chest beside it has heart wand [can only be used by female mc, female adult native]), diamond ore

14: Plant boss with plant workbench and GREEN stone. There are mutant lotus, explosive bag, clay (need shovel), kill plant enemies their to get vine, kill purple lizard to get eleceel muscle, theres a little chance a mandrake pretend to be a plant but it will run very fast, do not eat it or instant death, u can make it a hat tho

15: where nanachi is located

16: where the big cows i mentioned before, and there are big worms standing around (mysterious liquid), scorpions and small cheeta(?)

17: centipedes boss and sand workbench recipe (the recipe is in the village with flag on top of 17) and RED stone

18: entrance with 3 stones to enter the purple area (green, red, blue)

19: Prison (progress main story enough and u can see the fat guy on the ship got captured to there) resources: rope, men's bondage (head, top, bottom, shoe), prison guard (top, bottom), sap, cloth, hard wood (by breaking barrels), prison candle (breaking barrels on candles on, decorations)

20: cyborg lab, rescue the old man tied up in the village area first, kill 3 natives, beat the boss and get her head, enter the door on the right side, kill cyborg and get titanium, or cut off their parts to build one soon.....go up and u can see the green hair woman with only her head, place the cyborg head u just got and find her body parts in the scrap yard by going up, give the body parts to her, and u can recruit her and make her follow u to teleport to base (4 space), You can't have sex with her yet, YOU WILL HAVE TO DO THE OLD-FASHIONED WAY (dancing or asking her to follow u to explore the island to gain affection) and top right door will get a boss fight with the mad scientist (u don't have to let cassie following u to fight him)

21: Boss fight of a two headed big bird? with the wing workbench recipe along the road to boss fight, the cave has turtle (turtle shell) and blue flower. sheep, cow, white mushroom, red herb, Ostrich, (BLUE stone)

The Violet red circles are the caves entrance or exit, the top one goes to the mountain's top where you can see the bird babies come out from eggs when you walk beside it). To get to the boss and the wing workbench recipe, you have to go inside the cave first and turn right to exit from the cave
View attachment 3684946

22: Female giant, with pretty workbench, if u kill her u can get earth orb to trade glove with nanachi, but i don recommend it

23: where the big breast women called shino is, get steak set, and the 2 flag inside the circle i drawn were the location of 2 events for her

24: under development area, but if u want to see the event of prison (fat guy on ur ship got captured by sadistic girl sally with whip, bring male and prepare for boss fight, u can tie her up when selecting the option and able have sex with her any time u enter there, but u can say no to her twice and recruit her), u need to go to the green crystal marking on the purple area on the left first

mermaid: head to bottom first
View attachment 3675803
and head to the top one to fish the thing flowing
View attachment 3675802
(remember to bring rainbow shell swimsuit and choose the right option to recruit her)
View attachment 3677135
View attachment 3677140
3rd option
View attachment 3677141
Do

View attachment 3677144
and now she will stay here, but will be killed by sharks if u won't take her away from this place soon (4 space required) (check left side of ur screen with the red flag icon)

red stone: centipedes boss, blue stone: bird boss, green stone: plant boss (find pedestal around the boss area)

And the damn PLANT WORKBENCH recipe location that i forgot where it is, after cutting down half of the swamp mushrooms...here
View attachment 3677923

How to get to 6?
go inside the cave of south (8), and the map(?
View attachment 3678201
the exit is a fake stone wall, u can go through it

going in, and reaches the place of 7, go right and head to about where the 5 is, theres a wooden bridge connected to 6

For the Big breasts woman shino:
View attachment 3681836
head to where and flag or blue crystal is first (with male protagonist) (i've already done that so theres only the flag) is first, go inside and talk to her.
then head to the top blue crystal one and watch the event
wait for a long period of time (almost a day) and the blue crystal will reappear again
View attachment 3681864
u will have 3rd option if u have steak set (from cooking table), select it
View attachment 3681897
View attachment 3681865
then apologize
View attachment 3681866
Yes
View attachment 3681877
and then select Hold it when shes giving u tits job
then she will have sex with u
now u can make her follow u (requires 4 space) and teleport with her to base, now u r able to have sex with her after that
View attachment 3681880

for the female giant part
View attachment 3681918
don't click anything
View attachment 3681919
wait for him to raise his sword, and now u got another option, just Seduce to recruit her

Can't find snickers (fnickers) to recruit the fairy from the little life game? :FacePalm: (I doubt steam version will allow the fairy tho, maybe that's why people keep asking after following my guide, they can't find her)
View attachment 3682272 View attachment 3682274
come and find one of THESE on the beach, i found one on the west side of the beach

View attachment 3682561
first step of finding out where reika and keigo are (bring female protagonist as the red crystal)
View attachment 3682566
observe = watching them having blowjob, scream = they leave without doing anything

2nd one is here, just go in the swamp and turn right (bring female protagonist)
View attachment 3682576
View attachment 3682581
Observe will let reika got raped by takumi, and keigo will "reject" reika by the end of this event
Help stops them to doing anything
both option needs to fight takumi anyways
if u select Help:
View attachment 3682595
Go along with keigo = means reika wants to have sex with takumi intentionally, keigo don't want to associate with reika after this
Protect Reika = telling keigo reika saying those stuff because the perfume that takumi placed

after the event happened above, keigo and reika want to get along with each other again (if she hasn't been dumped i guess)
View attachment 3682609
View attachment 3682611
Observe = watching them have sex
Make sounds = break their relationship (check the big yellow words of Make Sounds down here if u decided to break it)

After Choosing Make Sounds
View attachment 3683198

Male mc route will appear here (bring male mc)
FIRST STEP:
reika will ask u wut to do after getting dumped
View attachment 3683200
Insult Keigo = -50 affection with male mc
Console Reika = +50 affection towards male mc (she will appreciate it)

SECOND STEP:
And head to the same location again when you are ready (made her affection towards male mc 100)

View attachment 3683223
View attachment 3683229
you have 3 option now (shes asking if theres anyone u like)
Yes = reject her
No = still, she feels rejected
I love Reika = accept her

THIRD STEP:
View attachment 3683253
View attachment 3683266
I love Reika = two other choices: I love Reika and Give up
the Give up option is the same outcome as i mentioned below. If you choose I love Reika again, you will have to fight him,
and the Options are Obeserve or Kill
Obeserve = Reika will come and finish the relationship with Keigo. Then you can choose Do or Don't for the sex part

View attachment 3683350
Kill = same as the one below, male mc killed Keigo (and where you killed him dropped this)
Two choices again: Tell the Truth or Lie to Reika that you killed him
Tell the truth = She accepts it, and let it go (you can still have sex with her)
Lie = same outcome, she just think maybe keigo will be back (and still able to have sex)

Give up = no sex for u with Reika anymore

I just wanna fuck her = fight Keigo, after defeating him, two choices: Observe or Kill
Observe = male mc and Keigo got dumped by Reika (no sex anymore)
Kill = male mc killed Keigo (and where you killed him dropped this)

View attachment 3683301
after equipped:
View attachment 3683307
Two choices again: Tell the Truth or Lie to Reika that you killed him
Tell the truth = She accepts it, and let it go (you can still have sex with her)
Lie = same outcome, she just think maybe keigo will be back (and still able to have sex)

if both of them or reika is still alive, go find and ask them to follow from here, they got campfire over there

View attachment 3683868

View attachment 3682625 (don mind the image is blurred), just go where the flag is with female protagonist
meet takumi and fight him
View attachment 3682629
both lead to same result
if u select Persuade/Leave :
View attachment 3682630
Obey Takumi = let him rape u (u can respawn back to the state before u enter, like if u r virgin but after this, u can still come back as virgin and fight him again), kill = kill him
tie up = tie him up, REMEMBER TO GIVE HIM FOOD AND WATER (i gave him 10 grilled meat and a waterbag of clean water)
get the Takumi's notebook from the chest behind him
wait for like a day and bring female protagonist back to where u left him, and he will give u a Walkie talkie and leaves
after that go here
View attachment 3682973
the blue dot (me/mc) and the green crystal, and u will hear that takumi got captured to prison, male mc will want to try looking for him

Bring male mc and go inside the prison from backdoor first (can only access it from backdoor for the first time)
View attachment 3684820
heres the map of Prison
View attachment 3684854
and find Takumi where i drawn the yellow/green circle
the entrance looks like this
View attachment 3684866
after beating her
View attachment 3684869
Leave = she feels insulted, and try to alluring you to sex (if you choose Leave, proceed to look under)
Punish = threesome, mc with ass and takumi with vaginal. She will be tied up after that (you CANNOT regret tying her up. once you tied her up, you cannot recruit her. you can only have sex with her hanging every time you come to this room)

If you choose Leave
View attachment 3684875
Do = have sex with her (look down if you chose Do.)
Don't = reject her, but she stays in this room and you are able to have sex with her or ask her to follow you afterwards

If you chose Do
View attachment 3684876
Become a Dildo = no sex for you anymore even you reach affection 100 after this event
Be my fleshlight = still able to have sex afterwards

if you killed Takumi before, you can still recruit her by going inside the cave
all choices doesn't affect her starting affection with male mc (all starts from 51)

NOW WE WAIT FOR THE AUTHOR TO UPDATE THE GAME

and there are some notes called additional memo i scatter around this thread, just search "Additional memo" on this thread
they are about:
1: cleaner underground women
2: rejuvenation potion and what is it
3: all collections currently (3 colors stone, key to dungeon of 10 floors...etc)
4: flowers that grow in dark green area on the map when raining
5: what nanachi has in store (diamond, seasonal workbench...etc)
6: cyborg with laser eyes
7: how to go fishing
8: mutated Axolotl (?)
9: birth for male and female
10: red, yellow, blue flowers location
11: follower's setting
12: keys to press on ur keyboard (spill your items stack in half and a combination of buttons u might accidentally pressed it)
13: fast raising affections?
14: raining
15: where to find bear

and about the place where npc should stand in ur base or restriction of their territory. i mentioned it on page 46, post 917
still, if some npc's red circle and blue circle overlap, and they don't like each other, their morale goes down, after -100, they will start beating each other or npc around, so separate them out of the overlap circles. AND remember to build them houses or tents with beds to let them sleep, otherwise their moral goes down too. well, just feed them tomato stew when it goes low, it got most morale, +5 morale per one /get cook_tomatostew_01
You the real G man. Thanks for this!

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes