MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
1.Can the buildings be demolished?
2.Is it worth building a wall?
3.Can the buildings be rotated?
1. Button left will show u option stuff when u click on any building thing that was placeable by you
2. Wall make pathfinding F if natives want to attack something behide it and they will stop target wall and thus they stuck there forever which where spike will come in and also block arrow and cheese boss if u dont want honor in fighting fair or u use in XP farm
3. No, As far as I know which I dont see any option for that

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
The breeding farm literally error in translate. They dont breed poop they just kept animal like cow and sheep u harvest from them. Someone gotto find them or something or maybe leave them comment at their Ci-en about it

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Aight time for another one

its nothing rly that special rly..

Additional memo 16

remember this one (Pocket) you trade from nanachi with the kangaroo (Ruck) u caught in north purple area?
1717088934956.png
it can expands npc's slots to 50 in total. (max)
1717089092873.png
(you can't do that to chest, npc only)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Barricde, Wood Spike look like it work like a shield that it reflect the attacker damage back at them and also draw aggro from mob too if anyone want to cheese

Reactions: flannan

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhh...I didnt know there is gallery so it possible after all. There alot of cheese i already discover but i wont spilt a bean. some really good.

Last edited:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
The breeding farm literally error in translate. They dont breed poop they just kept animal like cow and sheep u harvest from them. Someone gotto find them or something or maybe leave them comment at their Ci-en about it
Well I assume a good chunk of the translation is either MTL or plainly bad english considering their other games. Hopefully, considering this game is on steam now and it seems like its their most popular one yet they have a decent translation at least.

lalujan

Jun 16, 2021
GUYS its just me or some crafting is missing like butt wall, i cant find it need help. this pic i got from youtube

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Btw if anyone can suggest them stuff. I hope u can suggest them more of bone crafting. They got bone material already but sooo few usage for them.

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
OMG i am so mad, i fought me all the way through the labirinth and won the katana on stage 5 i packed all my loot in a corpse i had as extra backpack, i died against the boss on lv 10 and the corpse was gone after the leven generaded diffrend, can i craft a new katana or do i loose like 2 hours of this stupid lame ass dungen progress? pls help

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes