well, another not-so-important note

debug weapon (can only be spawned with command):
/get wp_deb_club

deal stun damage 10000

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
how do i level up raids
he just answered u, the second paragraph or sentence
There is trader bottom of desert biome. she is anime furry. They need life orb and young potion to trade Secret potion that lower age by 10. To trade one u need life orb u get from abortion of female natives through crafted potion by old natives u capture and tame or failed childbirth.

late game craft hell totem with uhhh flesh creepy workshop will rise by lvl 50 each one u place down

sakari53

May 28, 2024
I uploaded version 0.0.4 on Mega i buy the steam version yesterday. Uploader you can Share my Uploaed. I have Install the old exp form this Uploaed with steam version Uncut its install the DLC remove form this uploaded
Mega
well thats a suprise the game is from 1.15 gigs to 1.03

Jul 24, 2021
How do I trash things? I don't know what to do with the bodies(video game) and I don't want to eat them(in the video game). Pls help(with the video game).

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
How do I trash things? I don't know what to do with the bodies(video game) and I don't want to eat them(in the video game). Pls help(with the video game).
They go away if you reload, they seem to despawn after a while if you drop them in the sea. You can make a flesh eater out of the meat bench to remove bodies too.

Reactions: Remains Unknown

Theunknow

Jul 13, 2018
How to Fix The Crafting UI it sometimes show a picture of example a stone decoration but when i press craft it craft into something else like maybe idk barrel it seems to be random so it kinda confiusing so please help me fix it

sakari53

May 28, 2024
I uploaded version 0.0.4 on Mega i buy the steam version yesterday. Uploader you can Share my Uploaed. I have Install the old exp form this Uploaed with steam version Uncut its install the DLC remove form this uploaded
Mega
so if i dont want your cheats what folder /files should i update

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So if you play as fem MC, you cannot rape (men or women), you can only get raped (by men)?
am I getting this right?
I think you can have consensual sex with "tamed" people? otherwise yeah she seems to be the failure/rape bait so many game are and have.

Tho to note the game is unfinished, both story and content wise.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i too am waiting for a fleshed out game, anyways: how to make soybean powder?
oh i haven't mentioned it yet? (craft by ur own hand) (the purple area is someone that doesn't allowed to show it here and it just walk past where i took the screenshot, don mind it)

Additional Memo 19

making flour
1717155298292.png
get 4 seeds to make soybean powder, and 4 wheat to make flour with this mill

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes