VN - Unity - Mad Turn [S1 Animated] [DonDimon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Turitar707

I had my fun. It is a great game. You have my vote :)

If you dont mind that your favorite actor or ex-love is switching sex partner you have to play it (somehow --- everybody fucks everybody lately ingame lol).

I do like this novel-way very much. There so many special ways how the story turns and comes forward that I needed sometimes a moment to rest and think about it; like "damn....how does anybody get an idea for this"...
    The game is full of those moments; like the scene at the office-tower with Anna keep controlling the guard, e.g. when Dime jumps 3food away in the water and and and....

As longer story comes forward that better the atmosphere is getting and is underlining the game-story with a well done note. Like the sunset light at the bus-stop after a long day at the beach.
    To be fair...in my mind this is missing at the beginning of the game. In my mind the game really starts at the moment when "hero" gets divorced.

Btw...hero... I like the switch of playing male/ female....it gives a real flexible feeling and the switching points are good choosen.

Humor and fun is not missing at all; especially when the actors are watching the camera videos and giving comments..

And there is a kind of development of the sex-scenes. At the beginning...maybe there you will contribute to"standard"-sex scene...as longer you stick to the story you will find out, that some parnters prefer more benefits....lol.....and the game is full of it...

Whoever is doing the storybook is doing a great job. Everything what happened at the past will come up, even it is just a dialoge or a comment later on in the story. The characters are influcend by what was decided/happend at the past. Thats well done in my mind :)

If you stick to the game with some help at the beginning with the walktrough you will enjoy the novel for a long time. Promised! :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DaddyGrond

Exellent game,

Has a good story, you can play as male or female character, love the renders, dont like that you cant save when you want, but i guess its fine since you have auto saves before choices.

Also slow updates, takes mounths, thats a minus, everything else is good.
    Hopefully we can get more from this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dimos18380

I rated the game five stars as it has an interesting plot. The dev tried to reveal the characters, and they do not seem just 3d models. The flaws that were in the first release of the game have been fixed. That's a good sign. It shows the game can progress. There are many sex scenes in the game. But those scenes are not always easy to find. It's also a good thing in my opinion. I advise it for playing.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My rating for (V0.61this Game is:

Pros:
    -different Game handling that other Games
    -You can switch between two Characters.
    -Complete new Game Play
    -Nice Renders (But seen them Before)
    -Menu lets you Pick wich chapter to start with
    Cons:
    -Can't name Characters.
    -Game saving
    -Game is hard triggering scenes

The Game has some of the Best animation and Sex scenes,also the Story is good and not linear.
    But to see all the scenes is almost impossible without a walk through (Thanks for it).
    I just wish it would be possible to see all scenes without a walk through or a diploma,dont get me wrong I like thinking and having something to do,but after playing it fives times from the beginning, I then used a walk through and then saw what I missed,damn, that much?.
    If it wouldn't be so hard or there would be a little hint on the Page, I would gladly give the game a five star rating.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Mwanted

The game is obviously in its early stages, something the other reviewers clearly fail to understand. I see a lot of potential, let's hope the creator can get enough support to develop the game further. The characters are varied and interesting, the story too (not the usual boring harem game it seems)

EDIT: edited to three stars. Enough time passed, and the dev should definitely step up the quality of his creations by leaving the episodic style, adding a save system, or (even better) preparing the transition to Renpy.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Irineu_vc_n_sabe_nem_eu

This game is painful to play. everything is a grind. navigation is difficult. It one of those "no you must change clothes before you can that then change again to do something else, etc" games that seems like the dev is just adding extra steps to everything. Trying to find what to click on is a guessing game. The bad english is mostly decipherable but sometimes ambiguous.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

ComicBookGuy

I don't recommend playing this game at this point, there is pretty much nothing to play. Most of the game consists of you clicking on stuff, if you can find out what to click on. There is one very short blowjob scene that comes out of nowhere and is out of place.

Below average dialogue
    No saving
    Has game breaking bugs, even worse with no saving
    The game is full of mindless grind with no reward

I gave it less than 2 stars because I can't believe there is a game out without the option to save.