-You can switch between two Characters.
    -Complete new Game Play
    -Nice Renders (But seen them Before)
    -Menu lets you Pick wich chapter to start with
    Cons:
    -Can't name Characters.
    -Game saving
    -Game is hard triggering scenes

The Game has some of the Best animation and Sex scenes,also the Story is good and not linear.
    But to see all the scenes is almost impossible without a walk through (Thanks for it).
    I just wish it would be possible to see all scenes without a walk through or a diploma,dont get me wrong I like thinking and having something to do,but after playing it fives times from the beginning, I then used a walk through and then saw what I missed,damn, that much?.
    If it wouldn't be so hard or there would be a little hint on the Page, I would gladly give the game a five star rating.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Mwanted

The game is obviously in its early stages, something the other reviewers clearly fail to understand. I see a lot of potential, let's hope the creator can get enough support to develop the game further. The characters are varied and interesting, the story too (not the usual boring harem game it seems)

EDIT: edited to three stars. Enough time passed, and the dev should definitely step up the quality of his creations by leaving the episodic style, adding a save system, or (even better) preparing the transition to Renpy.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Irineu_vc_n_sabe_nem_eu

This game is painful to play. everything is a grind. navigation is difficult. It one of those "no you must change clothes before you can that then change again to do something else, etc" games that seems like the dev is just adding extra steps to everything. Trying to find what to click on is a guessing game. The bad english is mostly decipherable but sometimes ambiguous.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

ComicBookGuy

I don't recommend playing this game at this point, there is pretty much nothing to play. Most of the game consists of you clicking on stuff, if you can find out what to click on. There is one very short blowjob scene that comes out of nowhere and is out of place.

Below average dialogue
    No saving
    Has game breaking bugs, even worse with no saving
    The game is full of mindless grind with no reward

I gave it less than 2 stars because I can't believe there is a game out without the option to save.