Unity - Completed - Madams Maid [Final] [BadSorries]

1. 4.00 star(s)

AraiSoulborn

Short and pleasant. I thought it was rather cute. I have been fantasizing about a maid-mistress kind of relationship since quite some time, so I was very excited about the concept. Would be nice if there were more to the game. But if someone enjoys the idea of serving a mistress and following her orders than the game offers a nice and quick taste of that.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

xa0

Small story about maid serving her madam in some kind of mansion. And madam is one bored noble and she really need innocent girly doll to play.

PROS:
    + Decent dialogues with choices, sometimes offering different scenes and routes. Story looks also interesting but we do not have chance to actually dive to it before game ends.
    + Whole game is fully animated in 3D with free movement and interactions. Models are cute, sexy and uncensored but in a cartoon style (you may like it or not).
    + Relaxing and matching music in the background and few sounds to make better experience.
    + Focused around bdsm, training and lezdom fetishes but with more romantic rather than purely sadistic content.

CONS:
    - Models are really simple and some animations look totally robotic. MC walks like C-3PO from Star Wars also she is too much kind of sugar-sweet-doll for my taste.
    - While it has potential to be sandbox with large mansion free roaming, puzzle solving, discovering scary mysteries and doing loot of other (perverted) stuff to become obedient maid... Well insted we have only 3 small rooms with straight line of small events.
    - Very short. At this point it could be mere demo instead of full game.

Concept is good. Game looks quite good. Amount of content is disappointing since whole thing looks like much bigger game that was ended before it really started. Shame since there aren't many good female MC games with lezdom and romance. But it's still really worth to play at this point.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

If only it was longer... I loved this game, and the biggest heartbreak is just how short it is. One of the best 3D games for sure, and a rare completed one at that. The only minus point I could give is some of the animations are a little robotic, but that's just nitpicking at this point. I really can't say anything actually bad about this one. If you're into femdom/lezdom this one's a must play. It even has kinda unexpected wholesomeness at times.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

WannaFly_WannaDie

This game is like a power fantasy for subs. You don't have to work for anything, she just likes you and wants to do all these sexy things with you right away. In that sense, it's very fulfilling a perverted sense. Love it.
    Downsides are the abruptly short length and oddly cartoonish presentation. That first point isn't a hit to quality, though, and the second is subjective. Overall, very cute, has some neat ideas, and very strong "God I wish that were me" energy.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

tipoima

It looks good, the dialogue is pretty hot, the scenes are nice, but...It's about half an hour of content in total (unless you dive into the dialogue options, which seem to have some alternate positions but I didn't explore them much) It's pretty much 3 sex scenes back to back.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

taler

Nailed the atmosphere and the ambiance. The storytelling is quite good though for what it is.

Just very bad as a "video game". Very slow animations that are unskippable and boring. Very slow text lines appearing, and clicking skips the line entirely instead of showing it as in other VNs. No settings to speak of.

A lot of endings but nowhere does it show them nor make it easy to replay and get them.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

HardcoreCuddler

This shit is just incredible and doesn't really turn out the way you may think at first. I'ts all about the lewdness and it's perfect because of that. I just wish it was longer, but there's a second game coming right now.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Lucybea

Short, but sweet and replayable. Its nice to have some female protag games with a female domme ^////^

Overall really nicely done and I love the character models, they're well made and unique-looking! There are quite a few different endings depending on your relationship with the domme, so definitely give it a few go arounds. Only con of the game is the limitation to 3 save slots, as well as it ending too quickly. I would love to see more eventually <3
  9. 5.00 star(s)

rawrtor

As far as this is a concept for future games, it excels. This is what people thought that H games would be after Bible Black and the years of open sourced 3D engines. Yes things could be better (saves, movements etc) but almost all of the potential for a great game is here. Interesting characterisation, clothes that seem to be clothes, squirt, points of view and decent enough writing.

These are the ones that you would hope take the minor criticisms and great praise into development of another game. Unfortunately we might never know what that looks like.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

A pretty short and sweet game about lezdom, the only real downside in my opinion is the lack of content and in-depth story. Which is a damn shame.

Well despite that, i would still highly recommend you trying it out yourself, its not going to take too long anyways...
  11. 5.00 star(s)

charly4994

It's an enjoyable short experience that pretty much does exactly what it states in the title. You control a maid and submit to your employer with a few different flavors that lead to a change in your relationship and the overall ending. If you're into F/F content then this will scratch that itch quite well.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

limsteven73

Lovely scenes, short story. A nice way to fap a morning away by watching a cute maid and a tsundere mistress have lesbian sex. The focus is of course, maid on mistress and hence the mistress is always in control. The mistress is rather cute I might say and the choices can make the maid a lovely obedient pet
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Reo Sapphic

Short and Sweet.
    The scenes where quite well made and the mood was also fun.
    The animations, not the best, but still pretty good all around.
    Wish there was more content.
    The game is purelly lesbian content so if thats what you are looking for, its worth a try.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

10/10 easily

I know this is just a demo but wow the content is a+++ quality.

It has excellent visuals, excellent physics (for example when the Madam fingers the Maid the penetration looks very lifelike). There are excellent closeups of the actions and the game uses camera angles and POV of the Maid at all the right times.

Really looking forward to future versions of this game but even if the demo is all we get and this project gets cancelled my rating will not change for the shear quality of the work that is already in the demo.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

BananaMan1

It's a fun little demo that sets out to do exactly what it portrays.
    -Plenty of dialogue options (that actually change the outcome).
    -Stylisticly the game is clean and nice to look at.
    -The anime style is consistent throughout the game
    -It has music.
    -Performance is good.
    -Movement feels ok. Could feel less like a car, i would prefer faster rotation.
    -Animations are a little stiff, but the game has lots of animations so i guess perfecting everything would take a lot of time. It does the job though.
    -There are some save/load bugs, where the game doesn't properly reload an earlier state. Like going from a save where you're naked to one where you're not will cause a bug. Restarting the game fixes the issue. I also couldnt exit the tablea area if i loaded a save where i was in it.
    -The dialogue is okay. I would prefer if the game let you click to display the whole dialogue instead of forwarding the next line of dialogue. Similar to how RPGM games work. There were plenty of times where i accidentally skipped dialogue because i believed the characters were done talking when they weren't.

Overall great, just needs a little polish for a 5/5.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

ccyril39

Finally a fun game. I really like the style. The graphics are good, without being too detailed, which is great. I can't wait to see the evolution of this very promising game.
    Sorry if my English is bad.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

vadim2002

A nice game I especially like the style and the genre that maybe approaches a little too many bugs but to be a demo it's ok now I can only wait for the updates but if there ever will be the official game I would be very curious to try it. VS oso