QSP Maestat translation

TankGirl[FoD]

May 2, 2019
Nice game. Where did you find it ?
Its called embers, you can download it in the uptown forums
Under the section Уголёк

Latest update i guess is under

I have an old translated version of this, i think version 0.85 but my translation xml does almost nothing for the 1.3 version.
The game itself is very linear with a few paths to go. But its still a lifesim (kind of)

I try to translate it but i need to go through 14000 rows of text (and i am not as motivated to go through as in maestat because its a very static thing and i like more sandbox style games :) but i will try.....)

Reactions: I-Sin and Philjd

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I have an old translated version of this, i think version 0.85 but my translation xml does almost nothing for the 1.3 version.
The game itself is very linear with a few paths to go. But its still a lifesim (kind of)

I try to translate it but i need to go through 14000 rows of text (and i am not as motivated to go through as in maestat because its a very static thing and i like more sandbox style games :) but i will try.....)
Much appreciated. Here's hoping that you drink lots of red bull (other brands are available :) ) and vodka, or, whatever fills your tank with energising vim.
Not sure if this helps at all, but this is a translated V1.2 - if 1.3 is a complete PIA, more to do in the 1.2, but yes, not Girl Life or Maestat extensive.