QSP Maestat translation

iJude98

Feb 8, 2020
Ok i have a prototype. 55000 was to much for me to copy via hand so i chunked it in 100 row pieces per google translation (so it was only 550 copies by hand) and glued it together via a combination of notepad++ and excel.
(to put in perspective if i am good i can copy 1000 a day so you would have had it in 55 days... but i cant do that ^^ im burned out after a few days)

First it didn't want to start and thats because in the batches are blanks where they shouldnt be, but i cant make it better...
Maybe someone who has more clue of qgen can look for the error 114 in some rooms. Just look it through maybe it works for most of it?

If some parts dont work you can overwrite it with the original...i dont really know.
Just look at it maybe it bring at least a little bit?

I Think I got the problem!! (ignore my excitement but it's my first time)
I opened the file in this QSPgen app and tried to compare it with the original, and after tons of tries I fixed something!!

For example (the only one so far) the name of the location in blue highlight is different that the name below it:

Before:
1.PNG
After:
2.PNG

After I changed it similar to the one below it, it worked.

I don't know how many are there but I'll try and fix whatever I find.

And forever thank you TankGirl ❤, hopefully soon I'll understand more about this.

Reactions: Tom7902000