Ren'Py - Maeve's Academy [v0.5.2] [Hatchet Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Champinon

Gameplaywise is good, need some pulish but for a demo is a OK, a little bit too short even for a technical demo but it has potential.
    The art looks great and stilized in a modern style, my kudos to the author for using original art instead of relying in poorly made Daz3D stuff, pretty uncommon in the indie adult games scene in these days.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jack_Shadowheart

Amazing artstyle, dialogues and quite the interesting story so far, at least for me. I'm very pleased by the early stages of this game and I tend to be quite picky when it comes to non-japanese games. It shows a lot of potential, can't wait to see more content.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ManedWolf

Alright. I've always been in love with this kind of artstyle since RedCat7 on twitter. And then you get cute girls, enjoyable conversations and a Maid????? Sign me the fuck in. i'm sure i'll be paying attention to every update on this game and try to squeeze some money onto their patreon <3
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jgbm

This is too good! I eagerly await the next release! The art style is fantastic, the interactions are great. I really want to see more of the dueling in game once exploration or other interactions are available.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Paarl

After trying v0.0.1 I can say that I like what I see, I like the character design a lot, obviously it lacks a story, it's the first demo but I like what I see, I hope the game can be developed until the end , I really like Annie and Celina, but I think that Lilith promises a lot and of course, the maid
    I don't see anything bad at the moment, so here are my 5 stars, good game, good start
  6. 5.00 star(s)

shameisgood

Very good so far! It's still really early but so far the foundation for the game is really solid. Dialogue is good without being too lengthy or trying too hard to be witty. The characters all have personalities. The art is amazing and really cute.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2124491

super clean artwork, games with sandbox trainer type themes always get me exited, I believe this is one of the first projects from this dev (that i know of) so I am super interested in seeing the progression of this game, downloading it right now and I already know its going to be fantastic, good luck Hatchet Games!